Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home (4248 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dear VMI,

My wife and I feel very comfortable being completely n@ked whenever we are inside our 2 bedroom apartment. IS THIS NORMAL? ARE WE NORMAL?

We walk completely n@ked in our bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, everywhere indoor except when we have visitors around. We also sleep completely n@ked at night except when it's very cold. We can be completely n@ked for a whole day indoor whenever we are the only people at home.

We've been married for 1 year plus now and expecting our first child. We will surely adjust when our child arrives.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by nairalander2020(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Am not married yet but it seems normal to me until a visitor burst in on you thats when it becomes an episode of shame.i hope you know this is africa

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Mindlog: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Indoor nudists, just that it is rarely talked about and there are "disturbing" situations where children are involved in the nudism....an entire family behind closed doors are all naked.......children, adolescents, adults and they all feel so desensitized to each other's bodies as it is so normalized.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Indoor nudists, just that it is rarely talked about and there are "disturbing" situations where children are involved in the nudism....an entire family behind closed doors are all naked.......children, adolescents, adults and they all feel so desensitized to each other's bodies as it is so normalized.
Weird
Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
nairalander2020:
Am not married yet but it seems normal to me until a visitor burst in on you thats when it becomes an episode of shame.i hope you know this is africa

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Mindlog: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Weird

Weird but the reality of some families who loves being clothes-free at home and go out to relax at nudist resorts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:

Weird but the reality of some families who loves being clothes-free at home and go out to relax at nudist resorts.
Only found with white people , e can’t happen here

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by multiMe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hmm...
Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Mindlog: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only found with white people , e can’t happen here

You have no idea of what is happening in every Nigerian home in Nigeria......there are things better not even imagined.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:

You have no idea of what is happening in every Nigerian home in Nigeria......there are things better not even imagined.
Do know of any Nigerian home that practice such? I don’t believe

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Mindlog: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do know of any Nigerian home that practice such? I don’t believe

In the course of work, I have gotten to know some Nigerian families involved in such lifestyle and some who go further to openly masturbate in the presence of other members of the family.
Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Rokiat(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Which kinda thread is this? If ya all like you can walk around naked or in sweaters weitin concern us? undecided You are in your home you paid rent for or own should we now tell you how to roam around there?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:

In the course of work, I have gotten to know some Nigerian families involved in such lifestyle and some who go further to openly masturbate in the presence of other members of the family.
Haaaaaa , there are things I do read but find them hard to believe. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Mindlog: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Haaaaaa , there are things I do read but find them hard to believe. Na wa ooo

When Nigeria get to develop strong reporting system where children and adolescents can easily report "stuffs" happening in their homes, many parents would end up being locked up either in prisons or psychiatric facilities.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:

πŸ“

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by mariahAngel(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
When you're not Adam and Eve.
No, it's not normal. It's bizarre.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:
When you're not Adam and Eve.
No, it's not normal. It's bizarre.

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Modifire(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
viewmyissues:
Dear VMI,

My wife and I feel very comfortable being completely n@ked whenever we are inside our 2 bedroom apartment. IS THIS NORMAL? ARE WE NORMAL?

We walk completely n@ked in our bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, everywhere indoor except when we have visitors around. We also sleep completely n@ked at night except when it's very cold. We can be completely n@ked for a whole day indoor whenever we are the only people at home.

We've been married for 1 year plus now and expecting our first child. We will surely adjust when our child arrives.
Breeze

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Exmilitant(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why would anyone wants to be clothless even in private?

it appears mankind is gradually returning to the paleolithic age, this time with internet, advanced technology and improved health care.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Zonefree(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Aside during coitus, woman's naked body is a huge turn off for me.

Nothing turns me on than a woman on red pant with a tube over the succulent and scintillating breast. But, total naked is a No-No.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
Why would anyone wants to be clothless even in private? ❔

it appears mankind is gradually returning to the paleolithic age, this time with internet, advanced technology and improved health care.

❓

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Nothing turns me on than a woman on red pant with a tube over the succulent and scintillating breast. But, total naked is a No-No.

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by wonlasewonimi: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
This lifestyle is quite common these days as people get to embrace and accept their bodies

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by alpharoyalty: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
I strongly consider myself an indoor nudist.
My wife and I can stay all day at home completely naked.
We only stopped it when our baby clocked 6 months

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by Octopusssy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:
I think it is completely normal

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
This lifestyle is quite common these days as people get to embrace and accept their bodies

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I strongly consider myself an indoor nudist.
My wife and I can stay all day at home completely naked. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
We only stopped it when our baby clocked 6 months

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by viewmyissues: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Octopusssy:

I think it is completely normal

πŸ“

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by nzechu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

I love seeing naked women as well as women on panties.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by onumadu: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
His wife, her husband. Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home by olamilekan9(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2023
i wont even lie i am so guilty of this and the worst is that i have thought my babe too lol,we are always naked 24/7 as i am typing this now we re both outside my compound pressing phone and receiving fresh air stack naked,the thing don too master us,I Don’t even know if it is good or bad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

β€˜I Thought My Husband Was Too Handsome To Marry Me’ / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy ? / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.