Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Wrath Of God….. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wrath Of God….. (1013 Views)

I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrath Of God….. by loginname2011: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2013
The Lord Jesus asked me to tell those Christians who say if they miss the rapture they’ll pay for Heaven w/ their blood that rapture is the only escape. If anyone wants to repent, if anyone wants to make Heaven it is now. The work of the Holy Spirit ends w/ the rapture after which the Holy Spirit’ll be taken away and the spirit of abomination’ll cover the whole world. If u’re not able to avoid sin now is it after the rapture u’ll overcome sin? The Lord said to me “At rapture u’ll not see Me as the Jesus u know, I am the resurrection I’ll raise the dead in Christ first then I’ll pick up the living in Christ and I’ll return w/ them in My second coming to judge the world. Tell them rapture is the only escape”….For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first(1 Thes 4:16)….Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that w/ it He should strike the nations. And He Himself’ll rule them w/ a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God(Rev 19:16). The Lord took me to the throne room in Heaven as soon as we got there He disappeared and I shouted “Lord where are U?” A voice like thunder roared from the throne “I am here” as I looked up I saw a series of mighty round steps at the top was the fiery throne encircled by rainbow. I was shaking w/ fear I bowed my head and I wondered “Is this the same Jesus we use to call upon that is so humble?”(Most of the things I saw are beyond human capacity if not for the grace of God I’ll not’ve been able to contain them) Immediately I said that the Lord appeared again beside me He smiled and said to me “Do not fear I brought u here to show u something”. He then asked me to look up at the throne, when I did I saw three thrones at the peak of the steps and fire was on each one of them. I asked Him if I can see God, again He smiled and said to me “U’re looking at Him, because u’re mortal this is the closest of Him u can see”. The Lord explained that I’ll see God in His physical appearance when I put on a glorified body like that which Adam had before he sinned and that’ll be after the rapture. He said Adam became mortal immediately he sinned. A glorified body is like a spirit but can also eat, etc, it’s the body Jesus had when He resurrected….And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit….And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them(Luke 24:36-43). Suddenly a very beautiful white smoke appeared before the throne went up and spread around the throne. I was so excited when I saw an image of a face proceed from the fire and inhale the white smoke, at this point the Lord said to me “That is My Father”. Immediately after smelling the smoke He started releasing blessings upon that white smoke “Everyone of u that is oppressed let ur oppression disappear…Let every yoke of sin over ur lives be broken…Receive healing…Receive upliftment…”, and the smoke was sent back to its source. I was made to see its source which is a church on earth where people were praising and worshipping God. Then I noticed something hanging above the throne of God a mixture of thunder, fire and dark cloud, it was so ugly and horrifying I became troubled so I asked the Lord and He said to me “That is the wrath of God”. Suddenly I saw a dark smoke appear before the throne and it went straight to towards the wrath of God as if to pull it down immediately the Lord Jesus disappeared and I saw Him soaked in blood w/ fresh wounds all over His body. He stood between the wrath of God and the dark smoke preventing it w/ His blood from coming down. Later the Lord told me the dark smoke is sin and wickedness from the earth that He stops the wrath of God from consuming the earth w/ His blood every time the dark smoke appears in Heaven, He explained that the wrath of God has been reserved for a time which is after the rapture. At this point The Lord told me to warn those Christians who’re willing to do everything possible to go w/ Him at rapture cos the rapture is the only escape. After this the Lord showed me the temple in Heaven which is the original copy of the one that was given to Moses…According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it(Ex 25:9). The Lord told me that the temple in Heaven is a place where God has chosen to minister to the needs of man. God decided to create man give man choice, freedom and total dominion to rule and reign on the earth just like God rules and reigns in Heaven…Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them’ve dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth”(Gen 1:26). Man was not to interfere w/ God’s business in Heaven in as much as God and the angels’re not to interfere w/ man’s business on earth…The Heaven even the Heavens, are the Lord’s but the earth He has given to the children of men(Ps 115:16). Jesus explained that before God laid the foundation of the earth He existed as the Word of God living inside God just as the Holy Spirit has no human form He had no human form. The Holy Spirit moved first He followed and God the Father followed. I asked for confirmation and He gave me Provers 8:22-30 “The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him”….The Lord told me that when man was created there was nothing like the wrath of God, the wrath of God existed because of sin it was produced by the holiness of God which demands justice and vengeance because man has tampered w/ the ordinance of God. Sin did not only separate man from God but also destroyed many things that was why He put on flesh to redeem man back to God and take away the wrath of God from man….Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. …Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger(Isaiah 13:9-13). Do u know why God wants to destroy the earth? Man has rubbished the ordinance of God w/ sin, God created man and a woman as one but today men marry men and women marry women. There’s so much sin on earth today that on the day of judgment even Sodom and Gomorrah’ll rise up to condemn this generation…Behold the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste, distorts its surface and scatters abroad its inhabitant….The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, because they’ve transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore the curse has devoured the earth and those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left(Isaiah 24:1,5-6)

Sis. Toun

The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com

Re: The Wrath Of God….. by tpiar: 4:19am On Jan 13, 2016
wbb
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by tpiar: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by TrajansKong: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fear Him!! Above all things, fear and obey!!!!
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by tpiaobsession: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Micah 8:6

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by ValentineMary(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another xtian showing the folly of faith. For the very fact that God threthens man with fire just to get them worship him means that ur God is not great and man does not truely love him. They only fear fire.

I can also make a dog stop eating shit when I use a cane, it does not mean that the dog hates shit but it simply neans that the dog fears the cane. God loves us so much but made hell just in case we don't love him back

Only an insecure being needs constant worship to make himself feel relevant. The concept of hell sounds as funny as the bible.
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by Amberon11: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Get thee behind me.
ValentineMary:
Another xtian showing the folly of faith. For the very fact that God threthens man with fire just to get them worship him means that ur God is not great and man does not truely love him. They only fear fire.

I can also make a dog stop eating shit when I use a cane, it does not mean that the dog hates shit but it simply neans that the dog fears the cane. God loves us so much but made hell just in case we don't love him back

Only an insecure being needs constant worship to make himself feel relevant. The concept of hell sounds as funny as the bible.
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by ValentineMary(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Amberon11:
Get thee behind me.
This is what they taught u to say when reasoning begins to set in, just to make sure u remain in that delusion forever.
Re: The Wrath Of God….. by Amberon11: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2016
my dear, if delusion means eternal life of peace and joy with my father, then let me be deluded.

Soon, we'll know which of us is deluded.
ValentineMary:

This is what they taught u to say when reasoning begins to set in, just to make sure u remain in that delusion forever.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Intelligence Again!! / Picture Of Pastor Modele, COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife / EXPOSED! How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Took Another Lady To A Hotel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.