Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie (1120 Views)

How The Vampire Diaries Should End. / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Looking 4 Partners For My 1st Movie Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by mydaxz: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Nigerian movies are coming of age. For the first time in decades there is a convergence of digital technology, manpower talent and movie making skills to achieve almost anything Hollywood can throw at us. Where they have money, we have time and patience.

In producing the first Vampire movie set in the very heart of yoruba Ijebu land, Christmas Film Network have spared no effort to attract the right people and secure the right technology. We are determined to birth a Nollywood milestone, a movie Nigerians can be proud of.

Let us have your views about the improving standards of movie making in Nigeria. Surely all is not bleak, there are some shining examples you can think of… lol.

Well, FAV will make you proud, fellow Nairalanders!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=138765602987851&set=a.129235930607485.1073741826.128236154040796&type=1&theater
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by damijube(f): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2013
it's a welcome development, but y must it be a vampire film. Personally, i despised it
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2013
I hope it's not one of those films they attach toothpicks to their teeth undecided
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by mydaxz: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2013
Haha - You hate the fact that Light defeats evil or what? Mount Zion does this all the time, u hate that too? Or you hate MJ' thriller? Or its just d fact we ar Nigerian producers aspiring to bring in a high quality visual project via a low budget genre?
Anyway I think we have vampire film everywhere in Naija Videos but we call it Ritual killers. Thankfully this movie will not be one of those low quality videos.
We want to africanise the vampire concept, key it to our cultural stories and slay count Dracular in the heart of Ijebu. Take a look at our poster.
We are targeting the highest concept possible. And since our market is global so we following the global trend right now. Sorry if it offends u. We hv other urbane dramas and comedy flicks lined up. Each to his appetite.
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
mydaxz: Haha - You hate the fact that Light defeats evil or what? Mount Zion does this all the time, u hate that too? Or you hate MJ' thriller? Or its just d fact we ar Nigerian producers aspiring to bring in a high quality visual project via a low budget genre?
Anyway I think we have vampire film everywhere in Naija Videos but we call it Ritual killers. Thankfully this movie will not be one of those low quality videos.
We want to africanise the vampire concept, key it to our cultural stories and slay count Dracular in the heart of Ijebu. Take a look at our poster.
We are targeting the highest concept possible. And since our market is global so we following the global trend right now. Sorry if it offends u. We hv other urbane dramas and comedy flicks lined up. Each to his appetite.

That's just the only thing I want to know smiley smiley
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by VillageBoi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ Mydaxz - Well done. All the best with the film. I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by sholay2011(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
VillageBoi:
@ Mydaxz - Well done. All the best with the film. I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Bros how u dey? Long time no chat. cheesy

And why are you interested in vampire movie? grin
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by VillageBoi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Bros how u dey? Long time no chat. cheesy
And why are you interested in vampire movie? grin

Hey my man, how now? I dey o, where you dey hide since?... persin no see ya brake-light. I'm interested in anything and everything when it comes to Nigerian films... I'm inquisitive lol.
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by sholay2011(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hey my man, how now? I dey o, where you dey hide since?... persin no see ya brake-light. I'm interested in anything and everything when it comes to Nigerian films... I'm inquisitive lol.
I have been hiding in the Big Brother thread...lol. Brake light ko, transficator ni tongue
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by VillageBoi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
sholay2011:
I have been hiding in the Big Brother thread...lol. Brake light ko, transficator ni tongue

Lol... I dey avoid any and every 'reality' TV thing. When I first land here I dey say 'trafficator'... I used to thought it was a 'really' word. Naija 'inglish' rocks!! grin
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by sholay2011(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

Lol... I dey avoid any and every 'reality' TV thing. When I first land here I dey say 'trafficator'... I used to thought it was a 'really' word. Naija 'inglish' rocks!! grin
wink grin grin grin
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
First of all, Abeg change that name! It sounds like one of those storybooks for primary school pupils.

Welldone for effort. But until i see the trailer, lemme just stay for one corner smiley

1 Like

Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by VillageBoi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
speedyboi: First of all, Abeg change that name! It sounds like one of those storybooks for primary school pupils.

Lol... true that!
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
speedyboi: First of all, Abeg change that name! It sounds like one of those storybooks for primary school pupils.

Welldone for effort. But until i see the trailer, lemme just stay for one corner smiley
I agree. Either that or an episode of ''story land, story land"
Re: Folake And The Vampire Movie Project - First Naija Vampire Movie by Nobody: 1:25am On May 31, 2015
What happened to this project?

(1) (Reply)

Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt / Movies To Watch Out For In May 2015 / How Nigerian Cinemas Are Killing Nollywood With American Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.