Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Marriage Was Not Working-chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Was Not Working-chika Ike (1136 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Was Not Working-chika Ike by aburo7: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Pretty Nollywood actress Chika Ike was a guest last Sunday on Channels TV, Rubbing Minds.In an interview with the host of the programme Ebuka Obi Uchendu,she told Ebuka:
“Well you get to a point in your life where you have to stop lying to yourself, you have to come terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it’s something that is working, it’s working and if it’s not, it’s not

I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision because it wasn’t working and I just thought I should tell myself the truth”

Asked if she will still or have any care for marriage in the nearest future, the actress responded that she is not sure is she is ready for another union.

“Well i respect marriage a lot, because I’ve been there i respect the institution a lot but right about now am not sure if I am ready for that now, I can only say maybe, am not very sure”

Responding to the issue of celebrities staying in of keeping their marriages, which is something that cuts across the globe and not only trending in Nigeria, Chike Ike responded that celebrities who are victims of failed marriages are not supposed to be judged as it happens to even the non-celebrities.

“I think it’s a very sad one because, I mean it happens everywhere, in any walks of life it happens it’s just that we are out here , we are in the limelight, it’s so easy for people throw bullets at you and judge you because you are out there for people to consume, I think it’s everywhere”

Source http://http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/my-marriage-was-not-working-chika-ike.html?m=0

Re: My Marriage Was Not Working-chika Ike by icebebe(f): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mmmmmm.....
Re: My Marriage Was Not Working-chika Ike by IamCedMitchell(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
e get d day wey e dy work 4una..!?? undecided
#hisses and moves on to the next thread#

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Angry With Best Friend Rukky Sanda For Attending Yvonne Nelson’s Mov / How Cac's Pastor Kayode Abiara Trained His Children! / Actress, Ella Martins Talks About Her Sexual Relationship With Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.