Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Need A Sex Mate Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sex Mate Woman (1450 Views)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Woman by AkinwaleA(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
I need a sex mate woman who needs a guy to make her happy call.08130082187 or deoptimum@rocketmail.com
Re: I Need A Sex Mate Woman by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aren't you ashamed of your self? Others are out there strugling on how to be successful and how to be peaceful with God, you are here talking of hot sex. Tufiakwa!
Re: I Need A Sex Mate Woman by prettyboi1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Luvlystar: Aren't you ashamed of your self? Others are out there strugling on how to be successful and how to be peaceful with God, you are here talking of hot sex. Tufiakwa!
Damn! You people must judge others & keep playing self-righteous games?

(1) (Reply)

Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? / Single N Seriosly Searching / Naja Haje, Pls I Will Like To See You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.