Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? (1447 Views)

* How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. / Make That Girl Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? by starpon: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
hello guys pls i jst want u guys 2 help me out.
There is dis lady close 2 my shop i do buy things 4rm her mum, and her mum got sick 4 over 3weeks now and d lady now is d 1 incharge of d shop and as a succesful buiness man each tym i ask her 2 get me sumtin wen she came into my shop she always staire @ me 1 day i shouted her name caln her 2 bring me sumtin, she came in and said i should give her my phn so dat she will gv me her num incase if i wnt anytin i should cal her and i did. Later in d evenin she added me on watsapp and we charted although i hv notn in mind 4 her.d nxt day she text me dat she is hungry dat i should buy her fud.well i nva did and it came 2 an extent dat i started hvn feelns 4 her i tried 2 control d feelins bt could nt then i cald her on phn telin her my felns 4 her bt 2 my suprise she turnd down my offer. And since den she no longer reply my txt or even pick my cal. I jst want u guys 2 help me on hw 2 get her plzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? by weazley(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
no girl go tel yu say yes at first toast attempt,
secondly, y yu go toast girl ova d phone and expect a descent response? dats disrespectful na,
third, (damage control) dont cal text or talk about d rubbish eva again, till yu guys ar closer frnds,
the third option myt not work sha oh.
Re: Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? by starpon: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
weazley: no girl go tel yu say yes at first toast attempt,
secondly, y yu go toast girl ova d phone and expect a descent response? dats disrespectful na,
third, (damage control) dont cal text or talk about d rubbish eva again, till yu guys ar closer frnds,
the third option myt not work sha oh.
10ks.bt do u mean i should ask her out 4 a talk?
Re: Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? by lirusehn(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
drink Omo wiv starch

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need A Sugar Mommy / Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.