Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243152 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cr@zydude:
just bought my tecno n9. I'm charging it would post my review soon. It's my first android device, I'm so excited. Guys you need to see this tab physically. I rushed to withdraw money to buy it. I was like woooah!!!!!!
this tablet too sexy, anywhere I take it to everyone wants to use it hehe. about the battery life: I unplugged it by 11:46am at 99%, watched youtube videos for 2½ hours. then I played CK 2 till around past three. started watching youtube again for abt 35 mins. then played the popular pes 2012 till exactly 5:15. since then I've bin downloadin movies with u torrent. internet connectivity is very fast. I put it off for the first time when it was at 5% that's 8:46pm, I didn't want it to go off. so that's how the battery did for me. m waiting for lite now.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: this tablet too sexy, anywhere I take it to everyone wants to use it hehe. about the battery life: I unplugged it by 11:46am at 99%, watched youtube videos for 2½ hours. then I played CK 2 till around past three. started watching youtube again for abt 35 mins. then played the popular pes 2012 till exactly 5:15. since then I've bin downloadin movies with u torrent. internet connectivity is very fast. I put it off for the first time when it was at 5% that's 8:46pm, I didn't want it to go off. so that's how the battery did for me. m waiting for lite now.
i think the battry is ok
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Elsafema: i think the battry is ok

yeah. the battery is good. with my first charge. I've been downloading apps since 4pm on 3G. Cos mtn edge is too slow here. I still have 33% by 10pm

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by temmyvoice: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
how much did u buy it?
Cr@zydude:

yeah. the battery is good. with my first charge. I've been downloading apps since 4pm on 3G. Cos mtn edge is too slow here. I still have 33% by 10pm
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
temmyvoice: how much did u buy it?

Repeating question....ok answer
Are you a learner. from page 1

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: this tablet too sexy, anywhere I take it to everyone wants to use it hehe. about the battery life: I unplugged it by 11:46am at 99%, watched youtube videos for 2½ hours. then I played CK 2 till around past three. started watching youtube again for abt 35 mins. then played the popular pes 2012 till exactly 5:15. since then I've bin downloadin movies with u torrent. internet connectivity is very fast. I put it off for the first time when it was at 5% that's 8:46pm, I didn't want it to go off. so that's how the battery did for me. m waiting for lite now.
If according to what you it last that long on 3G.. Using wifi with a mifi hotspot should take you all day....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by samwind1508(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
viazi:
U have a point there, but I strongly feel U've not used a tablet for long before. There is no way U can carry a Tablet around the way U carry phones. NOTE: A TABLET CANT ENTER YOUR POCKET, ITS ALWAYS IN YOUR HAND, PHONE ON THE OTHERHAND SPEND MOST TIME IN YOUR POCKET. I have the A1 and will buy the N9 this week too. We sure need the 2.
NOTE: A TABLET CANT ENTER YOUR POCKET, ITS ALWAYS IN YOUR HAND, PHONE ON THE OTHERHAND SPEND MOST TIME IN YOUR POCKET.
but it can enter either a male purse or male bag and there so many fashionable one's better than a back pack used for laptops. my brother open or imagination there is nothing sweeter than an open mind and am telling u this with my new N9 its sexy
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Proffdada: 1:47am On Jul 09, 2013
samwind1508:
NOTE: A TABLET CANT ENTER YOUR POCKET, ITS ALWAYS IN YOUR HAND, PHONE ON THE OTHERHAND SPEND MOST TIME IN YOUR POCKET.
but it can enter either a male purse or male bag and there so many fashionable one's better than a back pack used for laptops. my brother open or imagination there is nothing sweeter than an open mind and am telling u this with my new N9 its sexy
A good target for robbers
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Proffdada:
A good target for robbers
are you one of them?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Jeffy1206(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2013
does dis tablet has led light?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am now officially the latest owner of tecno n9 lolz got mine this mornin 33,500 in zaria and men as a bad sharp guy bought the seller's f7 power pack for 3000...the pad's mad feelin the interface and all men u need to get one

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
osogbo sucks....phone of 34k is being sold for 40k....Bleep osun state
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
davdandam: Am now officially the latest owner of tecno n9 lolz got mine this mornin 33,500 in zaria and men as a bad sharp guy bought the seller's f7 power pack for 3000...the pad's mad feelin the interface and all men u need to get one
let see the picture of that power bank.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by dsypha(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Elsafema: let see the picture of that power bank.
why u go one c am...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by dasphinx1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
DeeManD: Superb tablet, this. Just ran the antutu test, and got 13138.

And its running the mtk8389 instead of mtk6589 chipset.

Also has 10Gig of free storage left out of the 16Gig onboard, to be used.

Grab one,if you can. I paid 36K for it yesterday, here in Abuja.

Shame is that it's not mine, but a client's am loading stuff for.

Pls, where in Abuja did u get it?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
adegbem: osogbo sucks....phone of 34k is being sold for 40k....Bleep osun state
I saw it 38k in Osogbo but dats also too much!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
elijahdre1:
We can send to u making 35k plus delivery money
is it pay on delivery and how many days will it use?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
biomedixexcel:
is it pay on delivery and how many days will it use?
Please call this guy's on phone... If you really want to buy it.. Calls are now cheap. Better still you can come down to lagos and pick it up.... This childish..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
biomedixexcel:

you want tecno to bring it to you to osogbo? Or
You don't want the seller to make profit? Or
You can go to tecno factory and buy one.. Ijebu man..
Please someone should give us more reviews...
The PROS & CONS of the pad...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
biomedixexcel:
abeg where in osogbo..let me try and go and price it a little down...atleast if i can get it for 36k
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
tonardo:
na idiot u be...shey na u wan buy d fone for am nii ...abi no be another person dey talk sey make hin come buy am for 35k and na one tablet oOo not to talk of osogbo people that would bring in like 100 of it at once....can't u use u brain, that no matter what...the phone is not upto 34k from the factory and the people selling in lagos too we have there own profit....guy think
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
tonardo:
among the host of other good things about the tablet. it runs apps very smoothly. i love devices that runs without lag. I played NFS MOST WANTED and minimized it opened shadowgun(another game) played it for about 5mins minimized it went back to NFS it continues from where I left off not even a single frame was dropped during the game play.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by wyls0n: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls can it skype and play pes games??
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by wyls0n: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls can it skype and play PES games??
Not so sure, need a credible answer.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2013
wyls0n: Pls can it skype and play PES games??
Not so sure, need a credible answer.
show me an android tablet that does not skype then I'll show you wack. it sure skyps
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Hotdiamond: among the host of other good things about the tablet. it runs apps very smoothly. i love devices that runs without lag. I played NFS MOST WANTED and minimized it opened shadowgun(another game) played it for about 5mins minimized it went back to NFS it continues from where I left off not even a single frame was dropped during the game play.
Nice one..
adegbem:
na idiot u be...shey na u wan buy d fone for am nii ...abi no be another person dey talk sey make hin come buy am for 35k and na one tablet oOo not to talk of osogbo people that would bring in like 100 of it at once....can't u use u brain, that no matter what...the phone is not upto 34k from the factory and the people selling in lagos too we have there own profit....guy think
Juju dey worry me.. Sorry boss..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Proffdada: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Hotdiamond: among the host of other good things about the tablet. it runs apps very smoothly. i love devices that runs without lag. I played NFS MOST WANTED and minimized it opened shadowgun(another game) played it for about 5mins minimized it went back to NFS it continues from where I left off not even a single frame was dropped during the game play.
Of cuz with GPU PowerVR 544MP u get more
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls how do I stop this notification about data usage from coming up it keeps interrupting ma browsing especially wen watching videos and mtn just keeps sendin em
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Domwiz4all(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: Pls how do I stop this notification about data usage from coming up it keeps interrupting ma browsing especially wen watching videos and mtn just keeps sendin em
send EOCN as sms to 131

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: Pls how do I stop this notification about data usage from coming up it keeps interrupting ma browsing especially wen watching videos and mtn just keeps sendin em
Am not sure is from mtn it may be that your device is set to use data limit..
Go to settings, then data usage uncheek it,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.