Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243239 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
This will be a good competitor for galaxy note 8.0 and Tab 3 .8
I wonder how samsung will survive this,.
imagine the galaxy note 8.0 will buy two N9 with balance,.
Am not saying if have money for sammy or nokia even htc you shouldn't go for it,
Am just happy for the availability of the alternatives devices like tecno,..
But samsung still have good business strategy for them making the next note 3 in 3-4
version shows they want to carry everybody along,..
E.G if you don't have money for super amoled display you can go for lcd display..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
tonardo:
Am not sure is from mtn it may be that your device is set to use data limit..
Go to settings, then data usage uncheek it,.
av checked that nothin like that o keeps bringin this up

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: av checked that nothin like that o keeps bringin this up

send DATA OFF to 131
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
biomedixexcel:
I saw it 38k in Osogbo but dats also too much!
pls where in osogbo
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by wyls0n: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
I need 2 know, does it come with a power bank like the f7
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: Pls how do I stop this notification about data usage from coming up it keeps interrupting ma browsing especially wen watching videos and mtn just keeps sendin em

If I remember correctly, Go to [Settings], Click on [Data usage] And unset [Set mobile data limit].
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
okay.......pls where can i get it in ibadan...if no good help in osogbo
going there 2morrow i want to use the chance and get this bad boy
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tnk yall av tried everythin its not workin o...tired self
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ozonemhe1: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
No qualms lads. Tecno dudes are pretty on fire to damn compete with their mind blowing smart phones...I fink it is high time we hail dem...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by yehmy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: Tnk yall av tried everythin its not workin o...tired self
EOCN OFF to 131
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Av been on this pad non stop since yesterday its like av neva used a tab b4 lol...browsin speed Is freakin fast,downloadin is very fast,response is on point no lag,no processin actually forgot I had a blackberry lol.only ish am havin is the ba3 doesnt charge wen u re usin it and it takes a long tym to recharge dunno if its me alone....and mtn keeps frustratin me wit their pop up notifications aside that am enjoyin it
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Kizyte(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hotdiamond: this tablet too sexy, anywhere I take it to everyone wants to use it hehe. about the battery life: I unplugged it by 11:46am at 99%, watched youtube videos for 2½ hours. then I played CK 2 till around past three. started watching youtube again for abt 35 mins. then played the popular pes 2012 till exactly 5:15. since then I've bin downloadin movies with u torrent. internet connectivity is very fast. I put it off for the first time when it was at 5% that's 8:46pm, I didn't want it to go off. so that's how the battery did for me. m waiting for lite now.
Man, the battery's doing great. But what data bundle are you using?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem:
pls where in osogbo
Adex beside The apostolic church, Olaiya!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Domwiz4all(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: Pls how do I stop this notification about data usage from coming up it keeps interrupting ma browsing especially wen watching videos and mtn just keeps sendin em
send EOCN OFF as sms to 131
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tonardo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
davdandam: av checked that nothin like that o keeps bringin this up
That shit only pop up when one is using pay as you browse,..
what plan are you using? The solution is to send DATA OFF to 131
Make sure you receive confirmation message that its off,..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
tonardo:
That shit only pop up when one is using pay as you browse,..
what plan are you using? The solution is to send DATA OFF to 131
Make sure you receive confirmation message that its off,..
tnks I sent the text...got the confirmation yet its still comin up
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls what the color of the back of the n9 and pls which game comes with the phone cos i only saw football on itt...and pls those that of bought the phone....was the battery low when u on it......and pls hope it not abnormal...cos my battery was low when i first on it
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
tonardo:
Please call this guy's on phone... If you really want to buy it.. Calls are now cheap. Better still you can come down to lagos and pick it up.... This childish..
It showed u were not well brought up. You deserve a smack in d mouth! I don't want to talk too much cos sumbody has answered u well enough!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
tonardo:
you want tecno to bring it to you to osogbo? Or
You don't want the seller to make profit? Or
You can go to tecno factory and buy one.. Ijebu man..
Please someone should give us more reviews...
The PROS & CONS of the pad...
It showed u were not well brought up. You deserve a smack in d mouth! I don't want to talk too much cos sumbody has answered u well enough!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
biomedixexcel:
Adex beside The apostolic church, Olaiya!
thanks..got it at 36k...around opposite the church the name of the store is aarena
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem: pls what the color of the back of the n9 and pls which game comes with the phone cos i only saw football on itt...and pls those that of bought the phone....was the battery low when u on it......and pls hope it not abnormal...cos my battery was low when i first on it
how much did u get it?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem:
thanks..got it at 36k...around opposite the church the name of the store is aarena
yes they are my person too!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
biomedixexcel:
yes they are my person too!
but the battery was low...and it came with no memory card...i hope the product is okay
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem:
but the battery was low...and it came with no memory card...i hope the product is okay
I saw the phone there yesterday and it was low, it supposed to be half charged, cos d one I saw at Adex was about 50% but on getting there today it was 13% but no problem, just make sure u charge it full with electricity from PHCN and leave it for about 30 min after u charge it completely

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
but the battery was low...and it came with no memory card...i hope the product is okay[/quote]
I saw the phone there yesterday and it was low, it supposed to be half charged, cos d one I saw at Adex was about 50% but on getting there today it was 13% but no problem, just make sure u charge it full with electricity from PHCN and leave it for about 30 min after u charge it completel
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
k...thanks bro....so it only came with a game right
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem: k...thanks bro....so it only came with a game right
Yes! its RF 2013! We can meet if u wish! mind u d phone I bought was not my own but I want to load it tonight and deliver it to my oga tomorrow
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls tell me something....i try to open the back cover....but kind find how....or is it a permanent one....and if not pls how do i open it pls
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem:

no memory card?? Hmmmm, should I say thats another minus.....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OCTAVO: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lagusta:

no memory card?? Hmmmm, should I say thats another minus.....
Yes na, before nko?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by biomedixexcel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
adegbem: pls tell me something....i try to open the back cover....but kind find how....or is it a permanent one....and if not pls how do i open it pls
.u can't open it sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.