Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243046 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by MacEmeka: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tbillz: @team N9_av bein hearin issuez about tha dullness of tha screen compared 2 samsung_can 1 of tha users plz Upload screen shots of his own N9 plz?

My brother owns a samsung galaxy tab 2 P3100 and I own a tecno N9 tab..I can tell u that the tecno N9 screen has no "dullness" as u rightfully put it. Check our previous chats on this thread I'm sure u will see some screen shots from the N9 tab .

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by elijahdre(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
xfay: I searched through out Ibadan today and couldn't find a single techno phantom pad the sales must be phenomenal... anybody know how I can get one in Ibadan?
We can send to u if u don't mind.we have testimonies here already.08034795720
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mac Emeka:

My brother owns a samsung galaxy tab 2 P3100 and I own a tecno N9 tab..I can tell u that the tecno N9 screen has no "dullness" as u rightfully put it. Check our previous chats on this thread I'm sure u will see some screen shots from the N9 tab .

why are u lying?

do you use spectacles? smh

even a blind man can see how low res the screen is. put it beside even the Tecno Phantom phone and u will see that the difference is clear. it does not condemn the tablet per se, but u dont need to be telling this kind of BS stories
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by justmoore: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls, can someone confirm if this phantom has these...

cpu
map
push mail?

reply is highly welcome
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by fendorf(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls help o which network is economical to use for these tecno tab?glo is zapping my money
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Macemy(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:

why are u lying?

do you use spectacles? smh

even a blind man can see how low res the screen is. put it beside even the Tecno Phantom phone and u will see that the difference is clear. it does not condemn the tablet per se, but u dont need to be telling this kind of BS stories

[b][/b]SEEING IS BELIEVING!

Well as far as I can see from here , mine doesn't have a low resolution as u claim.
anyone who wants. to get the tab can look for someone that owns the tab or when abt to buy tell them to switch the device on for u to check..some sales outlets have samples on display for u to check.if the resolution doesn't meet up with Ur needs then don't buy. look for alternatives.As for me,I dey enjoy my tablet oo.. it serves my needs. the images are some screen shots from my tab had to trim them down due to file size

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Macemy(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2013
justmoore: pls, can someone confirm if this phantom has these...

cpu
map
push mail?

reply is highly welcome

SEEING IS BELIEVING!!

Check the image to confirm the CPU info
Map? Yes! it even uses Google Earth for android.(I have it)
Push mail ? Absolutely Yes!

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Macemy :

SEEING IS BELIEVING!

Well as far as I can see from here , mine doesn't have a low resolution as u claim.
anyone who wants. to get the tab can look for someone that owns the tab or when abt to buy tell them to switch the device on for u to check..

this is the thing that tires me about you folks on NL.

I see these things everyday. One is on my table right now. i assist people with stuff on these devices daily.

so please, unlike some other people i don't talk on conjecture. i can only surmise your eyesight is not too great if you place the N9 beside another Tecno device such as the Phantom A phone and cannot see the difference in screen quality. (and im even comparing just Tecno devices. dont even go to Jiayu or Gionee or main stream devices)

if u want to see a proper chinese tablet with great screen look for an Ainol device.

i believe i already said if you are the type who is prepared to spend his money on these products its not exactly a deal breaker. it doesn't make the device useless. but that's no reason to start peddling half truths and outright lies in your excitement to big up the device.

nuff said
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tbillz(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Macemy :

anyone who wants. to get the tab can look for someone that owns the tab or when abt to buy tell them to switch the device on for u to check..some sales outlets have samples on display for u to check.if the resolution doesn't meet up with Ur needs then don't buy. look for alternatives.As for me,I dey enjoy my tablet oo.. it serves my needs. the images are some screen shots from my tab had to trim them down due to file size
I must appreciate Ur effort on dis_wif dis am convinced tankz alot_did U download all of diz games?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by fendorf(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2013
fendorf: Pls help o which network is economical to use for these tecno tab?glo is zapping my money
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ajasa4link: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Please can someone point to me the page in which there is a detailed process on how to root tecno n9 tab?...Tnx in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Macemy(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:

I see these things everyday. One is on my table right now. i assist people with stuff on these devices daily.

so please, unlike some other people i don't talk on conjecture. i can only surmise your eyesight is not too great if you place the N9 beside another Tecno device such as the Phantom A phone and cannot see the difference in screen quality. (and im even comparing just Tecno devices. dont even go to Jiayu or Gionee or main stream devices)

if u want to see a proper chinese tablet with great screen look for an Ainol device

i believe i already said if you are the type who is prepared to spend his money on these products its not exactly a deal breaker. it doesn't make the device useless. but that's no reason to start peddling half truths and outright lies in your excitement to big up the device.

nuff said

bros , u may prefer Ainol device i or jiayu or gionee no wahala, Me i prefer my tecno N9.I'm not saying its the best out there but I prefer it cos it serves my everyday needs for now!!
so chill and have a drink on me ,no be quarrel!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:

if u want to see a proper chinese tablet with great screen look for an Ainol device.

nuff said

In every Tecno thread, you are there to spoil and give bad impression on devices you don't even have.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bush4ker(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Macemy :

pls is asphalt8 really fast on ur tab? cuz it lags on many device
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ajasa4link: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
ajasa4link: Please can someone point to me the page in which there is a detailed process on how to root tecno n9 tab?...Tnx in advance
i've successfully rooted it just now
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bush4ker(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
ajasa4link: i've successfully rooted it just now
did u use pc?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Macemy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
bush4ker: pls is asphalt8 really fast on ur tab? cuz it lags on many device

I wish theres a way I can show a video of it
.. It doesn't lag its really fast
the pictures I paste here are only cropped copies of the original screen shots ..

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Benjacky: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello guys in the house. Mine just off by itself and cant start. This is after charging from my PC. What must be the problem.
Suggestions. I am in PH
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ajasa4link: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
bush4ker: did u use pc?
Yeah a laptop connected to internet
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
ibietela2:

In every Tecno thread, you are there to spoil and give bad impression on devices you don't even have.

oh you are here ehn? welcome.

i would like to suggest that you should take lessons in english comprehension........ it will save us all a lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Macemy :

If thats it then am trill

I wish theres a way I can show a video of it
.. It doesn't lag its really fast
the pictures I paste here are only cropped copies of the original screen shots ..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Who wanna sell for 29000 plz hit me up .... Got d money ... Need it today .... Hit me up at 08024798978
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by haykay2005: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Call me now but I stay in ibadan. 08020630007
Ossai famous: Who wanna sell for 29000 plz hit me up .... Got d money ... Need it today .... Hit me up at 08024798978
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Ossaifamous(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2013
haykay2005: Call me now but I stay in ibadan. 08020630007
Pls I called. D guy but farAway in ibadan he stays if u still wan sell for 29k plz call or text 08024798978
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by SUOBASS2(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2013
any way of rooting Tecno N9 shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bush4ker(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2013
i'm luving this tab
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by fendorf(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2013
bush4ker: i'm luving this tab
which netwrk are u using on it Glo dey chop my mb
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bush4ker(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2013
fendorf: which netwrk are u using on it Glo dey chop my mb
bro i neva buy am...i'm still in luv
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by sketo4u: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls is techno N9 compatable wit external keypad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.