Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) (2406 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by jayiyke007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
All i can say is WOW!!! Creativity on point. cool wink Looks like da famous Biker Mice cartoon's power bike. Who cares for a ride? wink smiley

Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by eyenCalabar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
How much can this be sold?
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by jayiyke007(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
@eyenCalabar, thousands of Naira.
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by spywareczar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
ok, dis is cool grin
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by VillageBoi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
Wow... that is fantastic work!
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by prof800(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2013
beautiful craftwork..
WOW..!
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Dear BermudaTriangle,

I have to quote you here to make it more coded. Feel free to call the herb man on 08036834427 just tell him from madrid guy.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2017
madridguy:
Dear BermudaTriangle,

I have to quote you here to make it more coded. Feel free to call the herb man on 08036834427 just tell him from madrid guy.

Thanks aplenty. I appreciate you. May God bless you and all that is yours.
Re: Awesome Art Work Of A Power Bike Made With Cane(picture) by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2017
Ameen and you too.

BermudaTriangle:

Thanks aplenty. I appreciate you. May God bless you and all that is yours.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Contour Effect Coreldraw / Learn How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon Using Your Iphone Or Android Device / Requests For Any Tutorials, Full Applications, Plugins, Models, Textures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.