Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx (1420 Views)

AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by NessaFresh(f): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ok so our own very handsome hottie Lynxxx says he used to date Rihanna and his got proof!. This is definately going to be Naija's story of the year. I cant say much about it cos i haven't read the article yet.

Guess i'll need to update u later!

Meanwhile do you believe he dated Rihanna as in RiRi ''shine bright like a diamond'' or Maybe some girl called Rihanna? (No hating but 2 houses from my aunt's house, they got a housemaid named Rihanna)

Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by mrdrizzy(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Lol.rihanna dated many ppl in her life,some she cnt even remember sef,so he myt be ryt,#who knows#
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by MzHolly(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Lol.rihanna dated many ppl in her life,some she cnt even remember sef,so he myt be ryt,#who knows#
grin grin
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Someone I know claims he once got a BJ by the same in high school back in the islands.
Not my business cheesy
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by Forzap: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
LMAO,kindly move dis 2 the joke section pls....btw wey d proof sef?
Re: Rihanna And I Used To Date - Lynxxx by senateservices(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2013
grin kelly rolland once had crush on me, but i let her be cos she is older than me!

(1) (Reply)

Kim K And Kanye Snub Multi-million Offer For Baby Pics / Shocker: 7 International Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians / Mercy Aigbe Looks Hot For House Of Malik Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.