Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" (4537 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Afrocandy Premiere Of Destructive Instincts ( Photo) / Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by MzHolly(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yours truly Judith Afrocandy is still keeping her hustle hard! as she "premiered" her latest NOLLYWOOD movie, by Nollywood standards, I think she has made a great grin movie. According to this talented producer "
People should not concentrate on the sex scene but on the storyline behind the movie
"

http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/06/12/photos-from-afrocandys-premiere-of-destructive-instinct/

Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by MzHolly(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
cool

Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by Andyblaze: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
hmmm
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by delikay4luv: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
see as she resemble kitten
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by Mcleo007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
I like girls who stick to their hustle nd hold firm to it. shocked cool
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by AbuMikey(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don see am!!! Shey ur body don rest nw!!!
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by Stormborn: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocandy u have the talent to do movies but what i dont get is why u chose this line of movie making knowing fully well that your culture forbids it and what will u tell your children if they were the one doing this? Well i have just one advise for u. If u want to continue acting please choose the more respectable films to act,direct or produce but if u don't want to do that then please please and please don't tell people u are nigerian and most of all an igbo woman cus igbo women have their pride and dignity to maintain.
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by badbros(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
hahahahahahahaha
dats the most wackest of all wack movie premier ive seen
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by adiona(f): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
End shall neva wonder *eyes rolling* the End is near.
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dis woman is still hot at d age of 41...see nyash na..*smile*
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Stormborn: Afrocandy u have the talent to do movies but what i dont get is why u chose this line of movie making knowing fully well that your culture forbids it and what will u tell your children if they were the one doing this? Well i have just one advise for u. If u want to continue acting please choose the more respectable films to act,direct or produce but if u don't want to do that then please please and please don't tell people u are nigerian and most of all an igbo woman cus igbo women have their pride and dignity to maintain.
tales by moonlight

did you see the picture behind her

no time for haterz.even if you said this yo her face,she most likely will tell you to carry your unsolicited sermon to church for willing listeners not someone hustling for money
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by SlyIg(f): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Nawa o o ...
Re: Photos From Afrocandy's Premiere Of "Destructive Instincts" by miccodb(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Is this poster ok? Na ur body? Na ur pikin? Hypocrite.
Stormborn: Afrocandy u have the talent to do movies but what i dont get is why u chose this line of movie making knowing fully well that your culture forbids it and what will u tell your children if they were the one doing this? Well i have just one advise for u. If u want to continue acting please choose the more respectable films to act,direct or produce but if u don't want to do that then please please and please don't tell people u are nigerian and most of all an igbo woman cus igbo women have their pride and dignity to maintain.

(1) (Reply)

You Remember Tellytubbies Sun Baby? She's Now 19 (pic) / Choi! See What 50cent Posted On Instagram..calls It Pocket Money / Just For Laughs… But Dont Laugh Alone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.