Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ghana Singer Efya Mad At Sarkodie For Recording “ordinary Love” With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Singer Efya Mad At Sarkodie For Recording “ordinary Love” With Tiwa Savage (2706 Views)

Fans Slam Angela Okorie For Recording A Selfie Video During Church Sermon / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / DIRTY! Actress Efya Owusu, Shares Her Own See-through Pic Just Like Rihanna.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Singer Efya Mad At Sarkodie For Recording “ordinary Love” With Tiwa Savage by Andyblaze: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
According to Sarkodie, Ghanaian songstress Efya is angry at him for featuring Nigerian female musician Tiwa Savage on his track ‘Ordinary Love.’

Sarkodie in an interview said, Efya is angry because he wrote the song with Efya in mind to sing on it but to Efya’s dismay, Sarkodie featured someone different on the track being ‘Tiwa Savage’

“I had this song and the hook was ready waiting for Efya. I know Efya is going to kill me for this one because she was actually pissed off.”

efya

He further explained that he has several songs with Efya so he decided to feature someone else in the person of Tiwa Savage who didn’t fail him.

“You know we’ve had lots of collaboration back-to-back and I wanted someone different. I’m on Tiwa’s album so it was just right for us to do another song on my album. Tiwa was there, I sent her the song and she laid good vocals on it which was also perfect,” he said.

He added that “Tiwa has a large following in Nigeria, Ghana and everywhere and I think it is right to do a song with her.”

Sarkodie is hopeful of winning awards with his tack ‘Ordinary Love’ which features Tiwa Savage from Nigeria. The music video directed by award-winning Ghanaian Director Geo, of Phamous Films according to ‘Obidi’ is a high budgeted video because he wants it get an international recognition

(1) (Reply)

Uk Afrobeat Artiste (nairalander) Partying With Wizkid In London(pics) / Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.