Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London (1868 Views)

#HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Breast Spilling Saga At Iyanya’s Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by aburo7: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
In an interview with Nollywood Movies,Sky 329 in London,Tonto Dikeh reveals she fell as a result of her long dress ,high shoes and a slippery ground.
Read the full text of her interview:

“It was a big…well not a big fall and I managed it well. I fell because I had this very long dress, and this very high shoe and a slippery ground, and because I wasn’t supposed to dance at my first ‘coming out’. I had another outfit I could put on to really perform if I wanted to; it was my choice but I just came on and they played the song and I just had to dance and I slipped.

I made it fun really, I got up and danced, I didn’t want to disappoint anybody especially myself. When I went back stage, I was dancing my head off.

I couldn’t go back on stage because Iyanya was on stage and it was about closing. It was all his time. Nobody went back on stage after him. I wish I went back to dance again and not fall that time.

Watch her interview:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-responds-to-kukere-fall-in.html?m=0

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by centii: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Liar,she was drunk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by vickynne(f): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
na only she sabi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by shugacaneman: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
She was not drunk, she was on some serious drugs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by Stormborn: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nairaland loosers leave tonto alone, u are hating on her but she is making her money and she does not even know u exist
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
I knew she was high on smtin even b4 d fall.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have always wanna f/uck this gurl. Give me a reason not to f/cuk you/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by IamCedMitchell(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Stormborn: Nairaland loosers leave tonto alone, u are hating on her but she is making her money and she does not even know u exist

like i care she exists..mmtccheewww.. she's no where near "a celebrity"..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by obiajurum25: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2013
she is not the first celebrity to fall on stage neither will she be d last.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by aburo7: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
I think she is the most controversial Nigerian celebrity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by obernard: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
who does she want to full, she was drunk at that party
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Her falling i can get over,it's that atrocious blonde hair hat sitting on her head that i can't..i just cannot!

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Other Stars For Screen Naija One Village One Cinema Launch On Saturday / Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos / Beyonce's Hair Caught In Fan During Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.