Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos (1867 Views)

City People's Wardrobe: Eku Edewor / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos by Chini: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
No.. its not a nollywood movie. Rita @ritaUdominic, Eku @EkuEdewor and Banky @BankyW go crazy when they get stained in the new Ariel Celebrity "stained" youtube series. Its quite innovative and funny at the same time.

http://www.chinilive.com/2013/07/rita-dominic-banky-w-and-eku-edewor-get.html

Re: Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos by Chini: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
You've got to watch it!, especially Rita Dominic's.
Re: Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos by Chinwem(f): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
It's Hilarious!!!!!
Rita Dominic was the bomb!!!!
Thank God the waiter kept his distance cus prank or no prank he would ve received one nice slap before he knew what was happening
She was livid men!!! Lol.........for a minute I thought she was acting but the last scene convinced me it was real

And Banky too didn't fare any better........the cussing didnt have part 2......lol
Re: Rita Dominic, Banky W And Eku Edewor Get Stained! Hilarious Videos by Chini: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: K-cee Acquires Brand New 2013 Range Rover & BMW X6 / "I Would Have Been Married If Not For Mo Hits Crisis" - D'Banj / Kenneth Okonkwo And Wife Ifeoma Share Cute Pictures Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.