Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Know Mine,What's Yours? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Know Mine,What's Yours? (416 Views)

I Know How You Can Start An Highly Profitable Investment With Just #1600. / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI / I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Mine,What's Yours? by Lekmosh(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2013
Hi fellow online marketers,How is your business going on?Are you struggling in your business or flying high?We all know its very tough out there. I 'll like to share some powerful business tips with you today. It's going to be in series,which i'll be sharing with you in sequence.So, Let's move ahead. You see,You are now on your way to building your business,its not going to be free of challenges,setbacks and disappointments.Do you know WHY you have started your business or WHY are you thinking of starting one?, It's important to know your WHY so that you can stay inspired,focused,driven and committed to do what you do.Your starting point is to identify and define your WHY,if you want to pave your way to success.Then you need to get it down on paper and put it where you can see it all the time.You need to get connected to your WHY and keep reminding yourself WHY you are doing what you are doing.This is your mission,vision and driving force. If your 'WHY' is big enough,then you ll figure out the 'HOW'.If your WHY is not BIG enough,you'll crumble,feel sorry for yourself and go back to your comfort zone.We shall be going further in our next series. 'People don't buy WHAT you do,they buy WHY you do it' You are the only real obstacle in your own path to a fulfilling life - Les Brown. Stay Strong

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design for your Business / Make up to #20,000 to #100,000 monthly / Sheattraction Creamy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.