Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (3758 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by aburo7: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2013
This aircraft was spotted this morning at Igando in the mainland area of Lagos.
According to sources,the local airport is being decongested of old aircraft.
The sight of it caused a stir at a filling station where it was parked.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/strangeplane-on-streets-of-lagos-photo.html?m=0

Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by 3kay945(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2013
. shocked
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by olajide8(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Infact, when my friend forwarded it to me, I was like? can this be true? crash landed at iba around Lasu, that's way off the natural airspace route except I am wrong, only God saved the fuel station. Though it was looking quite small and the wings of even fighter jets are longer, so until we get a clearer picture I assume its a car designed like a plane.
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2013
nawoo!! that reminds me -- There was a tribe in an unknown forest which did not have any contact with the outside world. A fighter jet pilot crash landed into the forest, and the tribe started to worship this fighter jet pilot and build a shrine for him where they worship him. when a rescue team later found the pilot and took him with them, the villagers still worship in that shrine, some paraphernalia in that shrine include a cigarette lighter belonging to the pilot and his life parachute grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by obiajurum25: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Maybe it came to refill its tank,only in Nigeria this can happen.Hope its not Dana...

Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by rodeo0070(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Guys its a scrap plane...
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by vipers: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2013
I dey laugh
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2013
What of the pilot of the aircraft
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by Austeenxx: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Jhor oh! grin

**Falls down from garri tree**
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by mysticgal(f): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2013
laugh no go kee me,grin
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by helpmeohgod(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2013
That Aircraft belongs to the president of Witches and Wizards confederatio. They went for a meeting yesterday and landed on the filling station to refuel only to find out that there was no fuel in the filling station
Without sufficient fuel to take off they abandoned the Aircraft there and took off with their wings(parachute)

Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2013
AWKWARD.... Only in Nigeria u can see an aircraft refiling its tank wit petrol at a filling station...

See more at:www.awkwardthingsin9ja.com

Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by eightsin(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Work of photoshop.
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Yuzedo no get hangar. He had to make do what he can afford
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by yuzedo: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2013
joeydozzy: Yuzedo no get hangar. He had to make do what he can afford
sharrapppp!!!! angry I have hangar. But I also fold my cloth in side wordrope to! undecided

Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by naptu2: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Scrap Plane Spotted At A Fuel-Station In Igando by naptu2: 8:57am On Jun 13

They were removing disused planes from the airport. The truck that was towing this plane developed a fault. There was no "crash" or "landing".

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

https://www.nairaland.com/1323061/scrap-plane-spotted-fuel-station-igando
Re: Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo by kunlesehan(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
pls tell us the PLAIN truth ... lol

Top 20 Funny/amazing Phobias: Whats your phobia??? / Going To Oluyole Estate In Ibadan For The First Time / Nairaland Featured On Yahoo Homepage