Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 (3719 Views)

Poll: Who is the most irritating Poster in the Romance section in 2009

FL Gator: 37% (6 votes)
Busy Body: 6% (1 vote)
Michelin89: 18% (3 votes)
Adam Brody: 37% (6 votes)
Sisi_Kill: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Most Irritating Nairalanders Of All Time / Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland / Nairaland Awards For 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
Seriously, Why cant we have awards for the most irritating Romance posters of 2009? An offical thread for the best romance thread poster was opened and We have seen wonderful posters like platinum, 190, amaka etc be nominated for their outstanding work in the romance section this year and for contributing postively to better people's romantic lives.

What about the irritants that caused more rancour, division, problems and were general disasters mocking people and making posters feel bad for no reason when they genuinely tried to seek proper advice. What about the amebos, tata-foos, gbe- goruns? these are people that jump into every thread to misyan nonsense and opata to either derail the thread or mock the poster for no reason What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. There were so many people that were just silly posters that tried to ruin so may people's love lives with their nonsense and malicious posts all in the name of foolish romantic advise. 

So i think its time for us to reward them for their outstanding work for being irritants and nuisances in this romance section and i nominate these people:

1. Fl gator

2. Busybody ( Mega Irritant and nuisance in 2009)

3. sisikill

4. Michelle
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
Uh Uh, this may not end well shocked shocked
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
rotflmao. . . . this is one award I'm dying to win. Amongst so many special competitors like Busybody and Sisikill.
But dont worry, I'm dying to also be a nominator for '010 too.

Ode. cheesy
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by mamagee3(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
Who is Michelle?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ Adam

Nor be my fault your ex dumped your backside. Stop sweating me shoor!
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MyHonour(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
is that michelle michelline89 by any luck?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
MyHonour:

is that michelle michelline89 by any luck?

And who is micheLLinE89?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
We have seen wonderful posters like[b] platinum, 190, amaka [/b] etc be nominated for their outstanding work in the romance section this year and for contributing postively to better people's romantic lives.

'nuff said.

This person's code will be cracked pretty soon.

"contributed positively to better people's romantic lives"

lol
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
irritating speaks for itself sha @ poster
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by SisiKill1: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Rotflmao @ topic cheesy

Ruby, girl you know i love ya but this is one award i'm ready to fight you for. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh Adam. . .doll face, if irritating you is wrong babycakes, I never wanna be right and i mean that from the bottom of my heart, honey bunny.
kiss
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
its amazing what moderators and the admin let people get away with on this NL.

wasnt mug smasher the one threatening to kill someone's child on another thread some weeks ago, and yet the fellow is still here- not even banned, not warned or corrected and still posting away like mad.

Until the police start inviting some people over for questioning, they wont learn the reason why Nigerians are running away to countries where law isnt just a foreign word.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by 190: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
Thanks for the normination poster

I would keep doing my very best~
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Pweety4me(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
^Hey long tyme how u been naughty man? tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
After reading most of the replies from the nominees themselves now, i am more than convinced that my choice for the most irritating romantic posters of 2009 have been spot on.

I know FL Gator has been a goat all year yanning nonsense, micheline is just a childish pikin talking like a 9year old and an embarassment as a moderator, Tpia has just been a foolish sarcastic irritant that adds more problems than can be solved. Always saying a lotof stupid things that dont make sense and trying to feel justified through those idiotic posts made while Sisikill is one of those irritant tata foos that jump into threads stupidily to say her 8cents not 2 and ends up proving she is denser than the poster and finally the queen irritant busy body . . . no comment. I hear that one is breast feeding her child with her skint dry powdered milk breast . grin

What a team of dense crackheads undecided I only hope all they repent their stupid ways and actually change their evil ways and advice people properly in 2010 but then again, once an irritant, forever an irritant!

Its quite difficult to choose the most irritating out of this lot undecided

P:S: Tilapia fish;

I didnt say i want to kill anyone you retard, i said i dont mind throwing acid on busybody.If your going to quote me, quote me well and stop fabricating stories you this irritant angry
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
Go hang jare!!!
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
rotflmao. . . .
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by deji2009(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
@michelin89

Nice hear-ring on your picture profile. really look nice on you.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2009
Thank you dear!!!
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by deji2009(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2009
@FL Gator

Any problem with your laptop ever since ?

Does the orange/Red light appear again ?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by 190: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2009
@michelin89
please take that pic off

please

so i can sleep peacefully 2nite`

Lol
Just kiddin
Nice pic~
but the ear-rings look like dat of a dead crocodilus~

@Pweety4me
Im ok,just that has been busy with so many firework Hitting the skies
back home wit my family,had a good xmas,and cried on winning 2nd best poster 2009 romance section~
Im gonna hit 2010 wit a bang and i think i would ask u to marry me come 2010 as well~
be prepared
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2009
deji2009:

@FL Gator

Any problem with your laptop ever since ?

Does the orange/Red light appear again ?

No problem, dearest. It works just fine. O seun
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by deji2009(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2009
I am please to hear that FL Gator.

Any problem what's so ever pop

in to computer section and our

tec will sort you out. remember

always mention XP or vista

make and model of computer

and be specific on what the problem is

I'm sue you"ll certainly be attended to

We look forward hearing from you soon

Cheers !
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2009
deji2009:

I am please to hear that FL Gator.

Any problem what's so ever pop

in to computer section and our

tec will sort you out. remember

always mention XP or vista

make and model of computer

and be specific on what the problem

is the you"ll certainly be attended to

Cheers !

Now, I'm pleased. Thank you for showering me with the typical Ekiti Kindness.

I'm buying a new laptp though. When I'm ready, I'll surely pop into the Computer Board, and ask a few questions
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by deji2009(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Now, I'm pleased. Thank you for showering me with the typical Ekiti Kindness.

I'm buying a new laptp though. When I'm ready, I'll surely pop into the Computer Board, and ask a few questions

Ok"
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Pweety4me(f): 12:43am On Dec 30, 2009
190:

@michelin89
@Pweety4me
Im ok,just that has been busy with so many firework Hitting the skies
back home wit my family,had a good xmas,and cried on winning 2nd best poster 2009 romance section~
Im gonna hit 2010 wit a bang and i think i would ask u to marry me come 2010 as well~
be prepared
So u still never stop with ur unseriousness? well it was nice meeting u here 2nite plse be gud 4 me. . . smiley
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by eldee(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2009
@topic
This is gender discrimination at it's worst.
I can't believe you consider male posters not annoying enough to win this prestigious award.

Infact, this is the gender glass ceiling.
You're telling us that we're only good enough to be random irritating posters and not on ahead of other irritants.
I, only behalf of half the human race have decided to boycott this elections till you put up a candidate of our choice angry angry grin wink
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2009
Why's there so much hate on NL nowadays,why?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2009
eldee:

@topic
This is gender discrimination at it's worst.
I can't believe you consider male posters not annoying enough to win this prestigious award.

Infact, this is the gender glass ceiling.
You're telling us that we're only good enough to be random irritating posters and not on ahead of other irritants.
I, only behalf of half the human race have decided to boycott this elections till you put up a candidate of our choice angry angry grin wink

@eldee

I really dont know any guy that has been misyanning in the romance section as much as those irritants up there and truthfully the men have been in their right senses all year trying to advice people accordingly. But of you check out the posts of these fools especially the trio of Fl Gator, Michelin and that fool busybody, you will realise that this award is meant for them. Men have truely been outstanding this year. Truthfully some women too and i wont deny that.

If you have any other person to nominate feel free but am sticking my neck out for those 5 animals up there!
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2009
@ Mug

Eat my pussie, loser! tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Gabry(f): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2009
@Topic,

I dont think half of the Nairalanders should be there undecided
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2009
rotflmgbo grin grin

Wale - Nike Boots

[flash=400,270]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZF0iMCV7Vs&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2009
michelin89:

@ Mug

[size=14pt]Eat my pussie, loser![/size] tongue

Honestly people will you people believe this Michelin89 is a moderator on Nairaland? undecided

Can you just read what she wrote? How many moderators on Nairaland can go about shaming themselves and bringing this forum into disrepute with words like this? Didn't seun complain that google were complaining about such words and coming from a moderator that should lead by example, we should all now assume that it is free to use swear and bad words on Nairaland. If a moderator who is supposed to be a bastion of decorum can be yanning opata and using bad words like this, why not me and the rest of Nairaland?

I guess seun and debosky doesnt have any moral right to stop Nairalanders from using words like this anymore because if a moderator can use it openly, i guess its the official stance of the moderators that words like this can be used freely.

I hope you all can see why she was nominated as one of the most irritating posters in 2009? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Result At Alimosho Local Government / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO / when airforce1 was a boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.