Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

High Quality Video Pen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Quality Video Pen (719 Views)

How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand / Need Poultry, Pig Pen For Rent In Ibadan / High Quality Imported Branded Polo T-shirts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Video Pen by ibktech(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2013
High-definition video recording and photo function, Quality audio record, Can connect directly to computer, Simple operation, Elegant design, 4GB internal memory, Video format: AVI, Video resolution: 1280*960, Picture format: JPG
Supporting system: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista,7,8, Mac OS10.4 , Linux
Storage support: 4GB

1x pen video camera
1x USB cable
PRICE: N5,800
CALL: 08139170491
Our office is at Ado Ekiti and we can send via our courier partner Fedex to anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: High Quality Video Pen by ibktech(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
This pen is also called Spy Pen and can be used as external storage
Re: High Quality Video Pen by ibktech(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
still available
Re: High Quality Video Pen by ibktech(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER!
Permit me to use the word ‘ever’ because as at the moment it really is!

Consequent upon request from those who could not make the Importation Live Training at Akure due to distance; I have carefully documented a report that practically teaches the importation business as explained in the live training.
This e-book has nothing to do with alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate not even ebay. Then which websites again if not even ebay?
I will be revealing my secret importation websites where you can get apparels, phones, tablets, laptops, house appliances, shoes, toys, wristwatches, phones, clothes, ipad, blackberry, iphone, shoes, toys, accessories and gifts
The beauty of these stores is that they don't have price tags for their products. Why?
1. They are manufacturers
2. They are wholesalers
3. They source products
What are the advantages?
1. Opportunity to get products at cheaper rate.
2. Opportunity to negotiate price.
3. Opportunity to brand your products with your name or company name
When you need a product, you just ask them directly.
I will give you their contacts for REAL! (website, phone number, whatsapp, skype etc)

Another interesting thing in this kind of importation is that you don't even need any GTB MasterCard or UBA Africard, you can pay them directly and within 24hours they will confirm your payments. Oh! You think it’s a scam? I am so sorry if you are still thinking importation business like this is a scam. I’m sure you have heard of jumia and konga; Are they using UBA Africard? These people are dealing with the source directly.
About shipping and delivery?
In this e-book, you will learn to use their logistic because DHL courier could be too expensive for you. Hey! I am not talking about ChrisvicMall here. So, what courier? Their own courier! They are professionals. No custom issues. No unnecessary delays!
You feel the difference in this e-book?
Have I got any proof for my own importation business?
Oh! Yes. I run my own personal e-commerce store. You will learn about my e-commerce store in this e-book and you will be amazed!
Any Bonus?
Sure.
1. I will teach you how to sell your products online without spending a kobo even without having a website or Facebook fan page!
2. You will learn how to buy from any US stores and ship to Nigeria even if they don't ship to Nigeria. ( A FREE report from a online marketer)
PLEASE NOTE: All the processes explained in these materials are all LEGAL!

SO HOW MUCH IS THIS E-BOOK?
The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book (plus the bonuses) is opened for you to decide!
Am I crazy? Absolutely not!
The deal price is N4,500 BUT it is NEGOTIABLE!
Am I serious? Yes!
How much can you afford for this e-book?
Please this is for the serious minded!
How much can you afford?
Is this a bid? No! That's your deal price!

Are you ready? Are you serious?
How much can you afford for The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book ?
Once I receive your response, I will contact you within 48 hours and if you discover that 48 hours is too long, you can call me and strike your deal instantly!
Call 08139170491 (Mon-Fri , 9am – 4pm)
Pls you can read this post again to furnish your understanding!

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Supply Of U.s.a Brand Women Shoes / Do You Want To Make Real Money Online / Dressed Quails And Eggs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.