Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand (6288 Views)

Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary / Make Money Producing Soap, Paints, Bleach, Perfumes, Air-freshener And So Much M / How Much Is Needed For Snail Farming And What Is The Market Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello everyone over there,do you know that you as an individual can go into high quality paints production and make good money, compete with big name in the market, you ask me how, ok that is why i am here. AMOS, i have come to give you another mind blowing business opportunity that will give you financial liberty, help you to live a comfortable life and become your own boss [production of high quality paints]. yes you had me quiet write, in this section ,personally i will hold you by hand and teach you how to produce seven different types of high quality paints that will always meet market demand, every hidden secrets that expert will not expose to you will all be dished out in this section ,after going through this section ,you will be able to produce high quality paints on your own. Please give me part your time to get this knowledge at almost free cost.
i will hold on for now expecting your comment.
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
This product[ high quality paints ] will give you financial liberty ,you will have your own time to do what ever you wants to do at your leisure ,you will have opportunity to name your price in the market with this product[ seven different high quality paints] . will surely give you 80% [R O N] return on investment yes I mean that exactly ,if you invest #1,000,000 you will get #800,000 in returns, you are welcome to the fold of people of power, so they say knowledge is power ones again you are welcome.

Now let us take a look at what we will need to combine together that will give us this high quality paints, I mean the raw materials.but before i continue,

please post your comment and complains

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
PAINTS GENERALLY ARE INTO TWO MAJOR GROUPS.

[1] Water base paints or emulsion.
[2] Oil base paints or gloss.

Water base paints include
1 emulsion.
2 flex.
3 satin.
4 texcote.etc

Oil base paints include
1 gloss.
2 ante rust.
3 sandtech.etc

Now let us take a look at those major raw materials.
In paints production there are almost 11 major raw materials that must be combined together to make different types of high quality paints and these include the following. i will continue from there after you have post your comment and complains.

and while you are doing that you can get full details of this and many other at www.amosbest..com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Now let us take a look at what we will need to combine together that will give us this high quality paints, I mean the raw materials. But before we go into that i wants us to know few basic things that are necessary in paints production.

PAINTS GENERALLY ARE INTO TWO MAJOR GROUPS.

[1] Water base paints or emulsion.
[2] Oil base paints or gloss.

Water base paints include
1 emulsion.
2 flex.
3 satin.
4 texcote.etc

Oil base paints include
1 gloss.
2 ante rust.
3 sandtech.etc

In paints production there are almost 11 major raw materials that must be combined together to make different types of high quality paints and these include the following. i will continue from there after you have post your comment and complains.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
In paints production there are almost 11 major raw materials that must be combined together to make different types of high quality paints and these include the following.

1 Resin or binder: this includes; resin acrylic; resin polyvinyl acetate. The major roll of these materials is to bind other component together.

2 Pigments or colour : there are so many of these which include ;titanium dioxide[white colour]; ferric oxide[red colour];Prussian blue[blue colour];halogen green[green colour] ; molybdate oxide [orange colour];carbon black[black colour]; zinc chromate[yellow colour] and many more. The major function of these materials is to give desire colour to every high quality paints produced.

3 Fillers: this include; calcium; kaolin; gypsum; barites; magnesium silicate etc. The major function is to give flesh or body to the paints

for full details of how you can make money producing high quality paints check www.amosbest..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
we can continue with the major raw material that we need to combine together to have this high quality paints.

4 Plastizer: these include ; calgon;sttp and others.the function of these materials is to minimize cracking and allow free flow of paints on the walls.

5 Preservatives: these include ;formaline ;anticide ;metha paraben; propyl paraben; copper sulphate etc. The function of these materials is to preserve the paints and to disallow the growth of micro organism that can cause decay and reduce the lives span and the quality of the paints.

6 Antifoams: these include pine oil; white spirit; and kerosene. These solvent are to reduce and eliminate foaming during paints production.

more at www.amosbest..com
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
7 Anti caking: meko is one major agent that eliminate paints caking, this agent allow smooth touch and spreading.

8 Driers: these include ;cobalt; zinc; manganese; the function of these is to make sure that paints dry quickly on the surface [NB] any paints combination that include polyvinyl acetate did not need any drying agent, polyvinyl acetate is also a dryer on its own.

9 Thinner:
1 for emulsion e.g. water
2 for gloss e.g. kerosene; petrol; ketones/toluene. The function of thinner is to reduce viscosity.

10 Thickners :
1 for water base it include ;cmc ;narosol; cabopol ; bermocoil;etc.
2 for oil base it include :easy gel; bentone; econ gel;

11 Emulsfiers : these include, sodium lecithin; genipap ;calcite. these are very good dispersion.

check more info at www.amosbest..com
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by sdavirus: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2014
well done
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by perp(f): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well done, keep it coming.
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by 17lee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
CHARACTERISTIC OF HIGH QUALITY PAINTS.

High quality paints must not
1. fade in colour
2. cake or crack
3. gels
4. settle to the bottom
5. decay
6. watery
7. foaming
8. give bad out come after production and usage.

PRODUCTION PROCEDURE FOR FLEX PAINTS
The raw materials needed for this include the following.
1 Titanium.
2 Acrona [PVA].
3 Calcium.
4 Natrosol.
5 Colour.
6 Calgo npt.
7 deafoamer. Etc. get full details at www.amosbest..com
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by olushollys(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
great thread pls continue
Re: How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand by angela992: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
How to Produce Gloss Oil Paint with Affordable Materials

The production of gloss (oil) paint was successfully carried out with simple apparatus, using alkyd resin as the medium (solvent). The paint product obtained was subjected to series of quality and viability tests...

https://www.businessplannig.com.ng/how-to-produce-gloss-oil-paint-with-affordable-materials/

(1) (Reply)

Screen Printing Machine / Nigeria’s Inflation Slows To Lowest Rate In 30 Months / How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.