Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 (914 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / 7up 2nd Test What To Expect / Lng 2nd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by abayd: 9:03pm On May 06, 2008
hello house, I have been sent a text for the 2nd test of NBC graduate trainee coming up on the 9th at female conference centre agege. So, i hope mogambe reads this and confirms if he has the text also.
best of luck
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by dupsy09(f): 7:33am On May 07, 2008
momagbe also got his text.

I wish u guys all the success that you need.

May God be with you.

Cheers
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by mogambe: 7:41am On May 07, 2008
@abayd
didn't know that there would be a second test for NBC. i friend of mine who wrote the first test with us has been called for interview. pls confirm the test from ur inside source.
or did u expect another test. thought we were expecting an interview.
pls update on the latest. i also got the text. grin

@dupsy
how u dey? have u been able to submit the FCMB application?
i will keep u posted on NBC and anything new.
have a nice day at work. grin

best regards to ALL cheesy
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by abayd: 1:40pm On May 07, 2008
Yes, I am aware that some people went for the interview straight ahead. However, the truth is that they are guys who studied commercial courses. Engineers like us are to go through another test b4 the final interview. I know this because a friend of mine who graduated a set b4 me (OAU) is presently working there as a project engineer. He also entered thru the GT.After my last post, I called him and he told me there would be anoda test. I was supposed to ask him 4 d test format but his number as not being going.
I guess we are few invited so God on our side we will make it thru, cheers
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by mogambe: 5:58pm On May 07, 2008
THANKS ABAYD FOR THE INFO BUT I READ ECONOMICS. AM SURPRISED ITS NOT UNDER COMMERCIAL CATEGORY.
PLS ENSURE THAT U FILL ME IN ON THE FORMAT FOR THE TEST.
ALSO TAKE NOTE IT MAY BE AFY CONSULTING THAT WILL SET THE TEST. I WONT BE SURPRIED TO SEE SOME QUESTIONS FROM THE PZ TESTS WE DID.

TAKE CARE BRO. wink
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by mogambe: 6:00pm On May 07, 2008
lest in forget. pls wat is the PACKAGE like at NBC. GOD HELP SHA .
grin
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by mogambe: 7:39am On May 08, 2008
@abayd
bro. how ur night. hope no nightmares pls when u get info on the test format and pay package pls do inform us. i am waiting for it .
thanks and take care wink
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by abayd: 11:00am On May 08, 2008
@mogambe.
lucky u man. what am sure of is that aft consulting is done with. The test will be set by nbc themselves. However, I have not been able to reach my friend for days now. cheers
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by Malyq06(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2008
hi house, I also got the test, and have been worried about what the test format would look like. Anyway, if anyone gets the format pls share it with the house, i currently do not know what to practice now. About the commercial or engineering stuff, I studied Agricultural Economics, and have also been called for the test. I am not sure it has to do with discipline. thanks brothers. onelove.
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by mogambe: 4:38pm On May 08, 2008
@ABAYD
AM STILL WAITING FOR THE INFO ON THE TEST FORMAT. IN CASE I DONT SEE UR POST B4 THE TEST PLS REACH ON 08067023725.
SEE U AT PEN CINEMA, AGEGE. wink
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by dupsy09(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2008
Success to mogambe and all of those going for the test.

Best of luck cheesy
Re: Nbc 2nd Test On 9/05/08 by abayd: 4:04pm On May 09, 2008
Landers what happened at Nbc TEST today really blew my mind. It went against all that I expected. I was told that the test was going to be be conducted by NBC themselves and lo and behold the test was a repeat of pz 2nd stage. I called my frend after the test and he told me that he gave me the information based on what happened in his time. Again, some of the guys that were called for interview earlier were also called for test. The answer I got wsa that they were those that failed the interview. However, I was told that because they passed the test, they were allowed to try their luck again. Which then means that sum people were recruited directly in the interview provided they succeeded. What then was the criteria for selection? do you smell a foul play like I do? I don, t seem to understand nthing nmore just want to apologise 4 sumthings that I posted that didn,t cum to pass. I really was just trying to inform the house what I heard, pls pardon me, All the best in the 2nd stage, But those aft guys sha, the same test they brought in mantrac, pz was same done 2day, nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Connect Pay Offer / Nigerians Be Wise / Any News On The Nnpc Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.