Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

For Lowbed Transport Talk To Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Lowbed Transport Talk To Us (542 Views)

You Got Condemned/dead/scrap Batteries ???..talk To Me Here. / Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! / Starting A Bus Transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Lowbed Transport Talk To Us by bsghaulage: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
You will be right to contact us for lowbed trucks to transport your goods,constuction machines etc. to any part of Nigeria,we can provide you with more than 10 low loaders of different tonnages,our services are very reliable and the prices competitive. we also have different machines like bulldozers,payloaders, Graders and even 20 tonnes tipper.contact me on 08189710104. pictures coming soon

(1) (Reply)

A Filling Station For Sale / How To Make Home Beverage (bourne Vita) / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.