Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Best WEB Programming Language??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best WEB Programming Language??? (866 Views)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Which Web Programming Language Are The Hardest & The Easiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best WEB Programming Language??? by kennikazi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Which is the best web programming language a BEGINNER should learn between Python, ASP.Net, and PHP??
Re: Best WEB Programming Language??? by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Anyone you like. They are basically same.
Re: Best WEB Programming Language??? by kennikazi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Anyone you like. They are basically same.
The problem is that I started learning all of them at the same time and the load getting too much sad. so which would you advice I'd continue with first
Re: Best WEB Programming Language??? by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Since u have tried the three, which one are you more comfortable with? grin

PHP/Python are cross platform. ASP.net isn't.
Actually, every language has its goodies and syntactical sugar, but every language also has its dark sides as well. Use whatever you prefer.

If your problems are bigger: Anybody with a C/C++/Java background will prefer PHP over Python or ASP. ASP vs PHP is a philosophical question. PHP is open source and comes with a great variety of community-driven extensions and a fun community to help you with your problems. ASP is closed source and comes with a great variety of commercial extensions sold at ridiculous prices and consultants charging by the hour.

Facebook and Wikipedia run on php.
Google and youtube run on python.

I suggest u learn php first, then python. With these two languages, you can develop any robust web application you like.
Re: Best WEB Programming Language??? by kennikazi(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Since u have tried the three, which one are you more comfortable with? grin

PHP/Python are cross platform. ASP.net isn't.
Actually, every language has its goodies and syntactical sugar, but every language also has its dark sides as well. Use whatever you prefer.

If your problems are bigger: Anybody with a C/C++/Java background will prefer PHP over Python or ASP. ASP vs PHP is a philosophical question. PHP is open source and comes with a great variety of community-driven extensions and a fun community to help you with your problems. ASP is closed source and comes with a great variety of commercial extensions sold at ridiculous prices and consultants charging by the hour.

Facebook and Wikipedia run on php.
Google and youtube run on python.

I suggest u learn php first, then python. With these two languages, you can develop any robust web application you like.
ok...tnx alot

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Sport Betting Software / Who Can Create Me A Website Like Shopizee.com / Help!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.