Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

- Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (1288 Views)

How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by sCun: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: by olajide21: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
That is the nature of the religion of Allah!!!!.... All aspects of life are discussed there in. Whatever issue life brings, no matter how intimate, personal or general it would, Islam discuss it. Mention it...... from issues relating to marriage, marital relationships, eating etiquette, sleeping manners, business, divorce, menstruation and so on. Islam is a complete way of life, its only the hypocrite, who sees the truth and try to hide from it that would deny Islam and its encompassing nature..... My brother, further study the deen (Islam) and would find out that a lot more relates to your life, not as a young man alone but as human....... Congratulations on feat, a lot of people out they there have tried without success. I would advice you adhere to the guidelines to the later and immediately Allah ease your path, waste no time in getting married!!!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: by deols(f): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
wow.

that's amazing and your honesty rare. I hope many others will make use of these steps not only for self service but other addictive habits.
Re: by smoy: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fine my brother that is just one at of pool of islamic wisdom and rule lay down for the guidance of mankind you are free to swim in the ocean of Islam, Discover yourself.
Re: by sCun: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sorry guys!! I just noticed that Nairaland's word censor modified the link. Please change 'self-service to masturb....tion to get the correct link. Thanks.
Re: by deols(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Scun, you should consider the Islamic religion, you know.

We once had a guy who came on Nl to explain his experience with ayat al qursiy. He wasnt a Muslim either but his problem was solved.

alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim smiley

1 Like

Re: by tbaba12345: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
^Good for you, scun. The signs of God are subtle, glad to see you got away from that.

@deols, can't post with tbaba1234.
Re: by bbkkatunxo: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Scun kudos to you for d courage U had to say d truth on Nairaland, I wish you should continuing finding solutions to your problems in ISLAM (Amin).
Re: by deols(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
tbaba12345: ^Good for you, scun. The signs of God are subtle, glad to see you got away from that.

@deols, can't post with tbaba1234.

unbanned
Re: by Joeblis(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2013
@Op Why the hype?this is common sense,if you must stop mastu.rbation this are the sure ways for you to take..its not like some new stuff.
I can provide more than 20 links where this same procedures was mention..and why did you open a acct for this thread?
Re: by Omobarca: 2:11am On Jun 14, 2013
Na wa oh. Everything was programmed in us by God i.e the ability to differentiate good from evil. You yourself said it, you felt bad after the act. The problem was you not being decisive. I bet if you were told by an ifa priest to stop, you would. what you needed was just a PUSH.
Re: by Joeblis(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
And my post was hidden because i wrote these are common steps to stop mas.turbation and i can provide about 20 artcls where similar thing was written..even in wikipedia

1 Like

Re: by cleanvessel(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Joeblis: And my post was hidden because i wrote these are common steps to stop mas.turbation and i can provide about 20 artcls where similar thing was written..even in wikipedia

Why are they deleting or hiding people's posts? Any truth spoken against islam is offensive. If it is offensive to Allah, why fight for Him afterall the quran says 'Allah is a sufficient Defender' (Quran 4:171).

Anyway, people get their problems solved in different ways. The counsel the op got from the islamic website is not religious or miraculous. It is what commonsense dictates.
Re: by deols(f): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Joeblis: And my post was hidden because i wrote these are common steps to stop mas.turbation and i can provide about 20 artcls where similar thing was written..even in wikipedia

Did you write it in the same tone? Did you tell the Op this is senseless?

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is Not A Religion. Freedom Of Religion Doesn’t Apply! / Jibreel Is Not The Same As Gabriel / Top Christian Priest, Hilarion Heavy Reverts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.