Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil (2722 Views)

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed / Honor Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2011
FAISALABAD: A man gunned down six of his daughters on suspicion that two of them were in relationships with boys in the neighbourhood.

On Tuesday morning, Arif Mubashir called his teenage daughters to his room and shot them while the rest of the family, including their mother, watched. His wife Musarrat called the police after the incident.

Mubashir shot the girls after their brother said two of them were in a relationship. He told police officials that he had killed his daughters because they were both “without honour”. The man said his daughters Sameena, 14, and Razia, 16, were in a relationship with college boys from the neighbourhood and the sisters had helped each other. “I should have been told immediately but the girls sided with each other. They were both corrupt,” Mubashir told Tandlianwala Police Inspector Javed Sial.

Police officials have taken Mubashir into custody and filed a case against him. “He does not regret what he did. He boasted that he would do it all over again if he had to,” Sial told reporters.

Pakistan has repeatedly been termed as one of the least women-friendly countries. In June, the Thompson Reuters Foundation ranked Pakistan as the world’s third most dangerous country for women. (Source)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/218250/honour-killings-man-guns-down-six-daughters/
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2011
will this not be better if you say how asiatic treats women?

I am a muslim. I have women in my family. some of them much much older than me.

others, a lot younger.

my father [ra] never treated his daughters horribly, even the ones who was pregnant in school. and that was in the 1960s of Nigeria when as they say 'the eyes were darker than today'.

and my father was very Islamic as they come. I am grateful to Allah for his life, because Islam came easy to me.

If the whole of the muslim world collectively adopt a terrible act, it will not make Islam bad. it will only make the muslims bad muslims because they are deviants from pure Islam.

Unlike other paths, the path of Islam is already formulated and structured on Muhammad [as].

No one can add to or subtract from it. this is similar to what Jesus said about the Laws and the Prophets. but your evil heart ignored Jesus and followed Paul to add to and subtract from The Laws and The Prophets.

I bet you will not be satisfied until you seduce the muslims with your flutes. Satan do play flutes, if you know what i mean.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Jenwitemi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2011
Now, the "honorable" father has 6 daughters less and a lot more "honour". He must be quite a happy man. His wife must really love him more for his "honourable" deeds, and allah must be applauding him in paradise up there, somewhere. sad
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Sweetnecta

If the whole of the muslim world collectively adopt a terrible act, it will not make Islam bad. it will only make the muslims bad muslims because they are deviants from pure Islam.

Bad Muslims are TRUE Muslims, they are the ones who KILL in ALLAH's name, Marry little kids, Blow up innocent people and curse their enemies. ALL these acts Muhammad performed.

Good Muslims like you and your dad, are not TRUE Muslims, because you refuse to KILL like Muhammad therefore disobeying ALLAH and risking the loss of Paradise, you refuse to treat women as sex objects, wich Muhammad and followers did, you refuse to blow up the innocent, even though the Quran says slay the infidel anywhere you find the. Therefore you are not a true Muslim - QED.

Unlike other paths, the path of Islam is already formulated and structured on Muhammad [as].

That is what makes it so wrong.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Frosbel; can't you for once make sense? How is bad muslim the true Muslim? Are you saying good muslim is not a true muslim?

where do you think he gets his goodness from? You must not have realized that Allah says that "those who believe and do good" are the true believers, successful?

And the fact that Islam is already formed is what stops people from corrupting it like they corrupt the earlier form of Islam so much that they called it Judaism, and corrupt it some more to call it Christianity.

Thank God that He did not make Jesus Christian and only ethnic Jew without Judaism.

Thank God for Muhammad [as] who He brought to finalize the process of the final and firm path of Islam; honor killing is a make up of those who lacked honor and forgiveness.

Alhamdulillah Muhammad, his companions, those who followed them and the generation that followed, no one killed his female person for sexual illicit act.

Those who put gold capping in their mouth may claim that it is Islamic. We know it is not. Allah commands against filing of teeth. Those who honor kill can claim whatever they claim. We know it is not part of Islam.

Just as you claim that Jesus died. Just as you claimed Jesus came to soak up your sins. Just as you claim that Jesus is sent to the world and not just his ethnic Jews. Just as you claim that Christianity is from God. We know better. We know none of them is true; Jesus didn't die because God protected him from the horrible death, didnt soak up anybody's sin because everyone is responsible for his own deeds and Jesus was sent to the jews and no one else. We know Christianity is a make up religion based on the name of Jesus, like Buddhism is made up after the name of Buddha.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by billyG(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2011
Meen na wa  4 religion ooh,look how adherents of all religions quote,misqoute,misinterpret religions books 2 justify any of their actions the bad and the ugly,ready 2 fight,kill & die 4 what u read in a book no one else hear frm God xcept few people who claim 2 be his mouth-piece,judge & executioner ,the funniest thing is any evil act is justify from this bundle of papers,to kill,steal,dupe,rob, deceive,to enslave others,maltreat,to boast,to conquer,to colony,to force,to lie,to extort,to accumulate,to take by force,to commit genocide,to hate,to abuse kids,racism,to discriminate,to be blind to common sense,is it the "map" that is wrong or the interpreters of the "map" I am wondering who wrote those books   that has cause so much confusion,hatred,spill so much blood and evil, are the guided by God,man or devil cry cry cry cry
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel; can't you for once make sense? How is bad muslim the true Muslim? Are you saying good muslim is not a true muslim?

where do you think he gets his goodness from? You must not have realized that Allah says that "those who believe and do good" are the true believers, successful?

And the fact that Islam is already formed is what stops people from corrupting it like they corrupt the earlier form of Islam so much that they called it Judaism, and corrupt it some more to call it Christianity.

Thank God that He did not make Jesus Christian and only ethnic Jew without Judaism.

Thank God for Muhammad [as] who He brought to finalize the process of the final and firm path of Islam; honor killing is a make up of those who lacked honor and forgiveness.

Alhamdulillah Muhammad, his companions, those who followed them and the generation that followed, no one killed his female person for intimate illicit act.

Those who put gold capping in their mouth may claim that it is Islamic. We know it is not. Allah commands against filing of teeth. Those who honor kill can claim whatever they claim. We know it is not part of Islam.

Just as you claim that Jesus died. Just as you claimed Jesus came to soak up your sins. Just as you claim that Jesus is sent to the world and not just his ethnic Jews. Just as you claim that Christianity is from God. We know better. We know none of them is true; Jesus didn't die because God protected him from the horrible death, didnt soak up anybody's sin because everyone is responsible for his own deeds and Jesus was sent to the jews and no one else. We know Christianity is a make up religion based on the name of Jesus, like Buddhism is made up after the name of Buddha.

Mr Change Subject , how does you comment above relate to the topic under discussion ?
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by EarsWide(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Frosbel

I salute your efforts at exposing the prosperity frauds but I think you should not condemn Islam for the actions of one mad man(or several mad men). After all we cant condemn all of christianity due to the actions of Oyaks, Oyedepo and co.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
EarsWide:

@Frosbel

I salute your efforts at exposing the prosperity frauds but I think you should not condemn Islam for the actions of one mad man(or several mad men). After all we cant condemn all of christianity due to the actions of Oyaks, Oyedepo and co.

I live in the UK and it is a common occurrence with many fathers and brothers in Jail.

In Pakistan and the middle east it is a plague.

So this is not a mad man, remember his wife and son also assisted as is often the case.

Many cases in the UK where Muslim fathers butcher their daughters and put their pieces in black bags.

Please read this article ( just one of thousands ) for more info.

http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by EarsWide(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Frosbel

Yes there might be many many bad muslims but it does not make ALL muslims bad.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ummm, who said all Muslims are bad
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by EarsWide(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Frosbel

Your subject heading infers it - How Islam Treats Women
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^

Yes ISLAM.

I always make a distinction between Muslims as a whole and ISLAM if you get my gist.

This is a predominant practise in ISLAMIC countries, obviously you have not read the article link I posted before jumping to conclusions.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
i live in the usa; the big brother of uk.

a friend's daughter became 18 and refused to pray, got out of her clothing. this past summer her father and mother complained bitterly about this.

while her older sister is practicing and in hijab, she runs between her parents' home to the christian still home.

she is a healthy 6 ft 1 inch girl with the beauty and meat to attract men.

in the depressing state she puts her family in the muslim community now that she puts the babies out for everyone to see while in the past she was a role model for young muslim women, her father has not thought of killing her, or abandoning her or telling her to not come in.

we have the opposite of what you hear about in england in this usa. maybe is the english water, mate.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by EarsWide(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2011
@Frosbel

Please don't split hairs - you condemn Islam but you dont condemn those who practice it Leave Islam alone - we have more than enough religious wars.

Your time will be better spent addressing the fraudsters in our religion.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Judek2(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2011
When will people learn?,
When will people reason?.You speak out of your mouth and conptradicts your heart.

DO YOU KNOW WHO JESUS IS?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM?
CAN YOU DO WHAT HE DID?
DO YOU BELIEVE HE IS JUST A FAIRY TALE,
OR DO YOU BELIEVE HE IS REAL.

Mind how you speaks of him,because you don't know him,but i tell you,i know him perfectly well.

If someone just wrote the four Gospels about a fairly man,he is the greatest writer that ever lived.
If a human being can conjour those words in the bible out of his mind,i shall say he is of the gods,for they have given him wisdom above human to write such a tale.

Then i shall call him the mind of the gods.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by olapluto(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2011
2 things:
1. Either frosbel is not properly educated or
2. He is intentionally mischievous.
This story has no bases in Islam. They didnt do it for Islam, Islam forbids such, but frosbel chose to use it to cause mischief. I am pretty confident you know deep in your heart that it has nothing to do with Islam, but u still chose to be blind anyway. Salam
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2011
EarsWide:

@Frosbel

Please don't split hairs - you condemn Islam but you dont condemn those who practice it Leave Islam alone - we have more than enough religious wars.

Your time will be better spent addressing the fraudsters in our religion.

If your sole purpose here is to attack Christianity , good luck to you. But I also have work to do in exposing false religion.

ISLAM is inherently evil, as simple as ABC , but because a large portion of Muslims do not adhere strictly to the tenets therein , we can live in relative peace. Try not to discuss issues that you do not have  a grasp on.

Thank You.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2011
But it is Christianity that is outright from the onset false. There is no prophet of God who is a christian.

If you have the truth, name one prophet with a book from God who is a christian.
You said Jesus was the last prophet, name him as a christian or anyone before him who was a christian.

The jews can pretend that Moses was a jew. You can't pretend that any prophet was a christian, which makes christianity false and judaism some pretending religion.

It is Islam that is correct religion, even though you may not like it. It precessed all religion being the religion of Adam [as] and his believing family, the means which he and his wife were forgiven, his son was killed by a disbelieving brother.

we know Muhammad [as] was the prophet it was completed upon.

The above is the fish bone stocked in your throat. It will choke you the way you are going, unless you drink from the kawtar.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Judek2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Sweetnecta,i thought you were educated. but your comments shows contrally.
How can someone say that say that the Old Prophets were Muslims?
No Prophet lived like Mohammad in any way of comparism.If Mohammad existed during the time of Moses,he would be among the False and rebelous Prophets.

The man is not even qualified to be called a Prophet if you know what that word "Prophet" means.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
frosbel:

If your sole purpose here is to attack Christianity , good luck to you. But I also have work to do in exposing false religion.

ISLAM is inherently evil, as simple as ABC , but because a large portion of Muslims do not adhere strictly to the tenets therein , we can live in relative peace. Try not to discuss issues that you do not have  a grasp on.
Thank You.

Hello @frosbel and @sweetnecta - I have pondered how to pose this religious situation within a social context without sounding illiterate (in matters of theology). Do you consider Religion (Christianity and Islam) a Way of Living i.e Religious Ideals exemplified in the character and actions the believer or a Socio-Cultural discipline exemplified in the adherence to strict rules and dictates for attending to life matters in a ceremonial or traditional manner. f'course all documented within the Bible and the Quran. (by no means am I equating both Religious texts here FYI)

I ask so because Jesus (The Christ) is a man of virtuous examples - He is Nazarene with deep knowledge of Jewish Religious laws and injunctions- thus he countered in Luke 13:15 "The Lord answered him, "You hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the Sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?". I must say I am immensely impressed at his ability to separate (wisely) common-sense actions from dogmatic practice that not only exposed the inherent dilemma such injunctions pose in a social context but demonstrated that one must apply wisdom to action in daily living rather than justify actions based on strict religious dictates blanketing a broad-base of social situations.  

I am not nearly in the zone with Islam but I will say is safe to assume adherence to the dictates of the Quran can be based on dogma (e.g eating pork, alcohol, honor-killings and using sharia-compliant businesses) or personal ethics Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38 Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded.

It can be said that every religion is inherently Good and inherently Evil (i know) but really the perception is based on the actions of its believers and how they choose to apply interpretations of their religious injunctions in a non-religious setting.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Hello @frosbel and @sweetnecta - I have pondered how to pose this religious situation within a social context without sounding illiterate (in matters of theology). Do you consider Religion (Christianity and Islam) a Way of Living i.e Religious Ideals exemplified in the character and actions the believer or a Socio-Cultural discipline exemplified in the adherence to strict rules and dictates for attending to life matters in a ceremonial or traditional manner. f'course all documented within the Bible and the Quran. (by no means am I equating both Religious texts here FYI)

I ask so because Jesus (The Christ) is a man of virtuous examples - He is Nazarene with deep knowledge of Jewish Religious laws and injunctions- thus he countered in Luke 13:15 "The Lord answered him, "You hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the Sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?". I must say I am immensely impressed at his ability to separate common-sense actions  from dogmatic practice that not only exposed the inherent dilemma such injunctions pose in a social context but demonstrated that one must apply wisdom to action in daily living rather than justify actions based on strict religious dictates blanketing a broad-base of social situations.  

Cannot reply to the entire quote , but in reference to the bolded you are right.

Jesus brought us a new and ethical way of living ,  in direct contrast with out previous life ( allegorically speaking ) of man made rules and rites.

Therefore we should be wary of churches and sects that prescribe a long list of dos and don'ts , such as external works , strict adherence to a particular religious holiday, refraining from certain foods , forbidding to marry , but most importantly devising a number of practises that one must abide by in order to make heaven or live an accomplished spiritual life.

For me Christianity is all about Jesus Christ, a way of life, the reflection of Christ in my conduct , speech and thought process. It has nothing to do with works or dos and don'ts.

Again as with all religion, you judge the followers by their prophet and teacher.

If a follower does not reflect the character of his teacher or prophet you surely cannot make the false allegation that the follower so called is a true follower or should we say a true Christian in the case of Christ Jesus.

If Jesus was a murderer and the followers behaved the same, then you are quite right to refer to them as true Christians.

Let's hope I answered your point, if not, please rephrase. A bit busy now, so might respond later.

Thank You.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
I think lagerwhen in doubt question is answered by his quote from the hadith. Islam is a moderation, both in its religious commands and in the out of religious tenets.

Quran is what the hadith quote anchored itself. It the hadith had been against the Quran, it would have been rejected as not coming from Muhammad [as].

Allah says that He will not burden a soul more than it can bare. No one will say eating of pork is forbidden if it comes to preservation of life, hence Allah expressed the permissibility of it, when it comes to either to eat it so that life is preserved or death will be the outcome.

A man came to the prophet [as] and asked if he only observed the fard [what Allah Commanded in the Quran]? The prophet [as] said "yes" because the condition of the man can not take more than that.

Abu Bakr [ra] gave all his wealth, while Umar [ra] half, while he left the half open for whenever muslims will need it. But the maximum amount of wealth that can be given should not be more than a third. These men have a different level of faith that they will not complain about what they gave, but instead will go back to the economy and work hard to acquire new wealth.

There is basic expectation of Islam on muslim. A man who is the only child of his aged parents will not be required to go to battle, if war breaks. His battle is to care for the parents.

But Islam is on muslims 24/7, the same it was on Muhammad [as].

By the way, Jesus was not a christian, and we see that his answer fits all that I have said about Islam. Even when we have what can be called festival, the daily salah is not eliminated. Neither is the act of doing good deeds. Instead it is increased and what is voluntary is according to your means, all the time being God conscious and know that you are by your own power can do nothing.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2011
Sweetnecta:

why? Why live in the great satan? why do muslims consistently tend to immigrate to countries where infidels are the vast majority? Are muslim countries not good enough for you?

Sweetnecta:

a friend's daughter became 18 and refused to pray, got out of her clothing. this past summer her father and mother complained bitterly about this.

while her older sister is practicing and in hijab, she runs between her parents' home to the christian still home.

in the depressing state she puts her family in the muslim community now that she puts the babies out for everyone to see while in the past she was a role model for young muslim women, her father has not thought of killing her, or abandoning her or telling her to not come in.

we have the opposite of what you hear about in england in this usa. maybe is the english water, mate.

this has nothing to do with the "goodness" of the father BUT the fact that he lives in a country where the law is upheld and no one kow tows to islam. If this family were living in Iran or Pakistan would that same daughter have the audacity to refuse to pray? Would you even dare to advertise a christian home openly? Enough of hiding the evil of islam under the skirts of countries where rational laws exist!
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
ola_pluto:

2 things:
1. Either frosbel is not properly educated or
2. He is intentionally mischievous.
This story has no bases in Islam. They didnt do it for Islam, Islam forbids such, but frosbel chose to use it to cause mischief. I am pretty confident you know deep in your heart that it has nothing to do with Islam, but u still chose to be blind anyway. Salam

this blind, glib bloviating about everything islam forbids is just becoming nauseating. Islam allegedly forbids honor killing but this seems to be a favorite past time for MUSLIMS who preach islam and no one else! Islam allegedly forbids murder BUT muslims kill more people per second than any disease on earth! Either someone is lying about what islam allegedly forbids or islam really does encourage murder and intolerance.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
You would realize it's mostly only the peaceful muslims that answer these questions. I'm not interested in them as I have no gripe with them. I want to talk to the radical f00ls who commit these acts. THOSE are the people I want to talk to, as their minds are a mystery to me.

It has slowly occured to me that these same people I seek, can't read or write. . .
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by LagosShia: 3:13am On Nov 19, 2011
@frosbel
this so called "honor killing" is a cultural practice in middle eastern countries especially.you would be suprised to know that even christians who belong to that part of the world could do such an act.this practice where one makes himself the judge and takes away the life of another person is not according to islamic law.

if the father who killed his 6 daughters is practicing any religion,that religion is not Islam.he must be practicing what Jesus is reported to have taught as recorded in the New Testament:

Mathew 5:29

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Mathew 5:30
And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Mathew 18:18
If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

Mark 9:43
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

what the father who killed is 6 daughter is practicing is this:

If your daughters causes you shame,kill them off.it is better for you to lose your daughters than to live in shame,the feeling of guilt and with sinners.

So as you can see,inflicting oneself with injury and killing his daughters is very very close to what Jesus is said to have taught as recorded in the New Testament than what is found anywhere in the Quran.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by LagosShia: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2011
this so called "honor killing" seems to be the new topic the empty of "frosbel" wants to use against muslims:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804388.0.html

i am back "frosbel"!beware!!!
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Sweetnecta: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2011
[Quote]« #23 on: Yesterday at 07:05:18 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 17, 2011, 11:52 PM

why? Why live in the great satan? why do muslims consistently tend to immigrate to countries where infidels are the vast majority? Are muslim countries not good enough for you?[/Quote]This is where I was raised. I know it better than I know Nigeria. I pay taxes, thats why you >>>>>[fill in the gap]

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 17, 2011, 11:52 PM

this has nothing to do with the "goodness" of the father BUT the fact that he lives in a country where the law is upheld and no one kow tows to islam. If this family were living in Iran or Pakistan would that same daughter have the audacity to refuse to pray? Would you even dare to advertise a christian home openly? Enough of hiding the evil of islam under the skirts of countries where rational laws exist![/Quote]Its a good thing you live in the village, because you don't have the wit to survive a biiiiig city. Before you become the ward of the state simply because of your thinking, parents and children do divorce each other in this usa. At 18, the parent is not responsible and not liable to care for the now matured person. Finally, this father is a step father, and legally has no responsibility. In fact her blood father is a christian, and completely irresponsible. Now, deal with it.
[/quote]
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
HOW CHRISTIANITY TREATS WOMEN- Austrian man fathers seven children with his own daughter
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by plappville(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2011
@LagoSia, apart from those verses u misinterpreted, do u ve other verses that shows how Jesus killed or order his deciples to kill people? U ve put a bible verse in the evil act of a muslim man. First i know that Islam honour killing but i ve not understood it was extented to a father killing his daughters for allahs sake. This act is very rampant in the islamic nations, which means, it is islamica. Why cant u people just face the truth and stop arguing. Ur misqoute of the bible makes no sense, rather, shows the falsehood of Islam. Girls/women live with fear in their parents home. Why cant u let God judge the kids? The kids Do against the law ok, the best option shouldnt be taking their lives. Who take the life of the father/brother when they do against Islam law?? Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil by tayoccu(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2012
LagosShia: @frosbel
this so called "honor killing" is a cultural practice in middle eastern countries especially.you would be suprised to know that even christians who belong to that part of the world could do such an act.this practice where one makes himself the judge and takes away the life of another person is not according to islamic law.

if the father who killed his 6 daughters is practicing any religion,that religion is not Islam.he must be practicing what Jesus is reported to have taught as recorded in the New Testament:

Mathew 5:29

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Mathew 5:30
And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Mathew 18:18
If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

Mark 9:43
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

what the father who killed is 6 daughter is practicing is this:

If your daughters causes you shame,kill them off.it is better for you to lose your daughters than to live in shame,the feeling of guilt and with sinners.

So as you can see,inflicting oneself with injury and killing his daughters is very very close to what Jesus is said to have taught as recorded in the New Testament than what is found anywhere in the Quran.

I'm beginning to see the big picture, it seems you guys are naturally inclined to misinterpreting scriptures.
The piece of scripture u quote, talks about sacrifices individuals must make in terms of their lifestyle (its a parable junior grin) so as to attain spiritual purity , not a call to go butchering.

Its unfortunate that a father would kill his own daughters, it really is.
But I dare say it isn't just a middle eastern thing, it happens in northern nigeria.
I normally keep out of discussions like this, but I will make an exception.
Prophet Muhammad himself testified to the fact that Jesus is perfect, the perfect prophet he called him, but muhammad claimed to be the final prophet. My question is why would God send someone to "improve" on the work of a perfect prophet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imam Ali's (A.S.) Translation Of The Holy Qur'an. / Islam: The Unanswered Questions / Can A Muslim Wish His Christians Friend Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.