Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (66125 Views)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / KPMG, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young RECRUITING. APPLY NOW / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls help a broda...taguocha42@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by topmosttee: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gratia:

From that Iyana-Iba enter bus going to Festac side,stop @ Apple junction,enter keke or bike to ICAN centre,the junction is #30 keke to the centre

thanx so much. I really appreciate it. God bless u.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Seye25(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls send to my mail @dr dams n others. isaiah.adeyinka@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by dotponzy(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2013
goodday guys,pls i nid d soft copy of d foreign gmat. kindly send it to my email-adeponleadedotun@yahoo.com thks n God bless u.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Na wow o! Pple no dey sleep for house? ( ˘̶̀ ̯˘̶́)
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by yetseyi(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Lewenski12: Na wow o! Pple no dey sleep for house? ( ˘̶̀ ̯˘̶́)
it is well
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Mine is for 11:30am,but I'll soon be on my way thou.pls those dat re for 9:30am can tell us how everytin is going.abeg help a sis. winkthanks much.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by dhelper10: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Also slated for 11:30am,wishing evry1 writing this morning success!
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Gratia(f): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Wishing everyone success.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Plz Is it possible to gatecrash for d 11.30 batch?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello House.
First, I'm very grateful to Yetunde (I don't know your NL name) and indirectly to Lewenski for the GMAT copy.
Please does any one know what the EY recruitment process entails and how long it takes for their test results to be out? kissHello House.
First, I'm very grateful to Yetunde (I don't know your NL name) and indirectly to Lewenski for the GMAT copy.
Please does any one know what the EY recruitment process entails and how long it takes for their test results to be out?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by koladecollins(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
IfySylvia: Hello House.
Please does any one know what the EY recruitment process entails and how long it takes for their test results to be out? kissHello House.
Please does any one know what the EY recruitment process entails and how long it takes for their test results to be out?
I asked one of the staff that supervised the test today and he said, successful candidates would be scheduled for an interview and that ends it.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
koladecollins:
I asked one of the staff that supervised the test today and he said, successful candidates would be scheduled for an interview and that ends it.

pls do u know if dere will be oda batches for d test,as in will odas still be invited?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ednut1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: pls do u know if dere will be oda batches for d test,as in will odas still be invited?
madam jjc, majority of pple dat wrote d test we're nt invited, free gatecrash
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by omotee90: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
buchaisky: Just sent to kolade collins and taiwo akinye. Pls u guys can redistribute to others. Its neva too late to practice.

pls kindly forward it to my email, omotayosoladoye@gmail.com
God bless
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
ednut1: madam jjc, majority of pple dat wrote d test we're nt invited, free gatecrash
hahahahah,dats interesting,dat means am jjc + learner

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ednut'.... jesusbaby no be JJC or learner O! she just dey rest frm the Nigeria foundries test whe she go write......lol
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
First Principle: @ednut'.... jesusbaby no be JJC or learner O! she just dey rest frm the Nigeria foundries test whe she go write......lol
lol,I v d interview on 19th sef
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: lol,I v d interview on 19th sef
Am happy for you..... i hope HOPE888 was able to pull tru too. small thing remain i for surface there too.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
First Principle:
Am happy for you..... i hope HOPE888 was able to pull tru too. small thing remain i for surface there too.
tanx dear,wat do u mean by small tin tho?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
First Principle: @ednut'.... jesusbaby no be JJC or learner O! she just dey rest frm the Nigeria foundries test whe she go write......lol
owk, jesusbaby carry go
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by mariaekay(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls, can someone send the soft copy of the Kaplan GMAT to my box :somtykings@yahoo.com embarassed
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by shuga01: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2013
pls can someone send me a copy of d kaplan gmat. budokop22@yahoo.com.Tanxs
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by faithodu: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Hi everyone, pls can someone send the soft copy of KPLAN gmat to my box: faithomasu@yahoo.co.uk
As soon as possible. Thank y'all
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by sanfrancisqo: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2013
pls, i need the softcopy also at
sanfrancisqo1@yahoo.com
GOD bless you for this.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by uwa007: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2013
pls forward to my mail: ireneegbele@yahoo.com, tnks
First Principle: @heyzara' Bimbooyeyiga and korede mayowa....check ur mail i just fwd it
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by uwa007: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2013
pls forward to me :ireneegbele@yahoo.com
swagoon: Hey....nairaland people...nobody has answered this dresscose queston yet.
Abeg ooo...answers please...what's the dresscode?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by uchwod(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
hi guys, i really appreciate what you are doing here. please coulc someone kindly send me a copy of the foreign gmat to uchwod@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by pretimina: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi hse! I jst came across ds. Is d test session over.. I mean any opportunity 4 potential gatecrashers.. Tnx. I dnt mind d foreign gmat sent 2 me. Tnx guyz
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by tobypills(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2013
IfySylvia: Hello House.
pls ifysilva, could u pls reciprocate the kind gesture by sending to me through my email add - arejia@yahoo.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by MrOON: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2013
OkaiCorne: To stand a chance in the aptitude test get foreign GMAT and practice, preferably kaplan GMAT. Hope this helps smiley
pls, how can one get d kaplan GMAT? Do u have a soft copy? Kindly forward to secnelly@gmail.com. Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2013
I have a 2.2, I just hope I stand a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.