Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" (815 Views)

Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: The Genesis (album Track Listing) / Rate My Lyrics For My Track I Wanna Feature M.i And Wizkid / Djinee(ego)'s New Track:"i No Dey Shame" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by GagaBoy: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kanye west just revealed the track list for his
new album and his new song "I am God" will
feature GOD!
http://thelavalizard.com/2013/06/kan...us-track-list/
Who else is excited The Lord is on his track!
What will the atheists say about this, how can
you be on a song if your not real?
Re: Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by Goldie20: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Can't wait for this album to drop.. I been waiting for the leak and it hasnt leaked yet lol.. i already got Cole's leak.. c'mon Ye.. leak ur shit.. I'ma still cop lol.. wink
Re: Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by texaco1: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
if it is true that he made this comment,i am sorry this guy is going down.this might just be the begining of the end for him.
Re: Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by deeobserver209(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
If he does that, his days are numbered. No one takes the place of God and lives. Remember Hitler.
Re: Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by GagaBoy: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Can't wait to hear God's flawless voice in his debut
Re: Kanye West To Feature God In His Album Track "I Am God" by Goldie20: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
OMG i just got the leak for the album this shiit is amazing.. woooooah Want me to stay at ease, Fucck you and your corporation,Y'all niggas can't control me...I know that we the new slaves cool

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Official Video "Ike Kan" - 9ice / Fresh: Rap Kid By Adolescent(a 15years Old Rapper) / New Music: VIP – Kokoko F. Terry G (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.