Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

In Need Of A Very Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of A Very Short Story (640 Views)

The Good Friday (very Short) / THE Suitor..........................a Very Short Story / The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Very Short Story by clemmonce(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hello guys... i am sorry to disturb you i am in need of a very short story that will be translated into a drama.. i am the leader of the drama group in my church. i just want the drama to be short. i promise to give REPS to you on my church facebook page and anywhere wont take the glory.. the drama can be based on thanksgiving or some thing christianlike .. but very short........ thanks in advance
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by clemmonce(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
patiently waiting guys
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by esere826: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2013
@Clemmonce

Plead with Ishilove to help you out. Also tell her what her reward will be on earth if she helps out wink
For example, you cld ask that she is involved in the production of the drama, and that your church will take care of her logistics etc
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by clemmonce(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
esere826: @Clemmonce

Plead with Ishilove to help you out. Also tell her what her reward will be on earth if she helps out wink
For example, you cld ask that she is involved in the production of the drama, and that your church will take care of her logistics etc
thanks you got me laffing with the reward on earth stuff...okay but how can i get across to her ... this private message here on nairaland does not work for me ooooo i dont know how to use it
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by esere826: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
clemmonce: thanks you got me laffing with the reward on earth stuff...okay but how can i get across to her ... this private message here on nairaland does not work for me ooooo i dont know how to use it
She has a thread called Iyawo Nylon bag. drop her a message there
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by clemmonce(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
esere826:
thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Very Short Story by clemmonce(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
esere826:
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted / Agina Victor: Plunge Into The Sea – Face The Sharks! / Adio Belubelu & The Blackberry Of Secrets [chapter 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.