Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Good Friday (very Short) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Good Friday (very Short) (2154 Views)

My Collection Of VERY Short Stories.....WRITTEN by JADOSKI / In Our Prime. A Very Short Medical Story / A Very Short Christian Story: "Talitha Cumi" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Alright heres another story, though the first one is yet to be completed.

Non-fictional. Infact happend last week, i will call on my litterature brothers and sisters, friends... You are all invited. Pls comment on this little boy's thread, my first story 'NWA ABA NA CITY' is not encouraging atleast with 300 viewers, 13 comments shouldn't be a prb, some jst read and go away *sobbing* its not fair.

Typing....

1 Like

Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Akpobome1(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
so u never post any story?
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
" Now you may kiss the bride " as i drew Uchechi closer to me, and i kissed her soft lips. Wow this is it, finally i gets to marry the girl of my dream, when suddenly in another world.

" chiboy! Chiboy!! Wake up now"

Now that was aunty Anna, calling me out from my dream land.

" ohw..... This woman self, why now na? Now am about to make uchechi my wife" i thought to myself, as i stood up from slumber.

Uchechi was a girl who lives next to our apartment. I've always had a soft spot for her, ever since we packed to Sangana street in Mile 1 Diobu, Port-harcout Rivers state.

Aunty Anna was the woman i have been living with since my childhood days till date ( read my first story " Nwa Aba na City, to know better) she lost her husband two years ago. " ohw... De Chidi" i missed him so much, yes Chidi was the name of her late husband, ever since we lost him to death. We packed to a smaller and affordable apartment, aunty anna said she could'nt afford to be paying N10 thounsand. Per month, when it's only the two of us left now, so we moved into a smaller apartment.

" in Jesus name...

" Amen.

" in the mighty name of Jesus...

" Amen.

" Father in heaven, i thank you for life and your guidiance and mostly for your providings, i can't thank you enough but still i thank you, not many has lived to see today, but Lord you didn't allow evil to befall on i and my aunty, Lord i pray you help my aunty finacially also Lord i pray for wisdom and understandings, Lord i pray you give me good grades in my academic result this term, and also help me in my coming up test so i can score 20/20, i pray in the name of Jesus...

"Amen.

That was me and aunty anna praying, actually it was my turn to pray today, that has always been my way to pray, ever since aunty anna taught me how to pray, some years ago.

About an hour later. Aunty anna, is ready to go ut, she's a trader that deals with 'Okrika' or 'OK' ( second hand used clothes ) she sells at Mile 1 market ( those of us that stays in ph city knows better)

Today is Friday. And by the grace of God, we don't have school today. We are on holiday and we are to resume school in next week Tuesday. That is not even the exciting part, the thing is that today am going to see a friend of mine, who leaves in a street near by.

Douglass. Yes that's his name, he's a school mate and a good friend to me, douglass is a boy of 19 but he looks younger than his age, unlike me. Am yet to be 17 yet i look like 23, he has a light skin, tall and really lin or tin. One of the things i can tell us about douglass is that he's an underage and pure devoted womaniser ( or do i say girlniser) infact i can say we two have this as a hobby in common, but douglass is far worst.

Doulass asked me to come over to his mum's house today, he lost his father in his infancy days. So he grew up not knowing his dad nor can him remember anything about his dad, the memory is long gone.

His mom couldn't marry another man, reasons best known to her. He stays with his mom, and the woman travelled about week ago, douglass said she is to return by weekend and today is Friday, so he is expecting her on morrow, or next tomorrow. Thats not my concern though, Douglass is bringing home today his girlfriend Ruth, in his mom's house, so he asked me to come over, actually we two have our plans with Ruth's coming, we've made plans of how and what and when to do or start our plans. The plan goes this way...

Douglass will be making out with his girlfriend, then suddenly i comes in without knocking and they both will be startled mostly the girl. Then i will surprisingly and intendedly request for my share of the romance, if not i will tell both their parents, with fear Ruth might give me a little share of her tiny or rather big pit to me, great plans, and actually it's not our first time, today will make it the second.

The time is 8 O'clock, as i rushes of to do my home chores, i washed, mopped, swept... I did everything like am Barry The Flash, or Clark Kent in Smallville ( if there's a teen like me here, he/she knows better)

About 15 minutes later am done... As i removed my clothes and tied my towel down my waist, i didn't fail to reveal my developing Six Packs. Am handsome, i don't need a reminder to know that.

I went out to have my bath, i was fetching water with a bucket and wow... Look uchechi my neghbour is staring at me, she look really beautifull, even this morning abi she be mammy water?? (mermaid) that is if those kind of things really exists. Even if they do or did, my uchechi isn't one, atleast not untill i have a little of her V spot.

Later meets me, looking boldly at the mirrow. I thank God for a good body ( just that i look too matured) as i compliment my self. I wore my outtings clothes, and locked the door, i kept the keys in our usuall place when ever i and my aunty wants to go out, as i sets of to douglass's place.

To be cntd...
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Akpobome1:
so u never post any story?
sorry sir. I just did now.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Akpobome1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
bad guy continue, all dis kind sweet story make ona dey update at least 2 a day.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Pinoralia: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2016
what a good piece. Ride on DOUGLAS PAL
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Akpobome1:
bad guy continue, all dis kind sweet story make ona dey update at least 2 a day.
lol... Sir, i will be updating as possible as i can, infact the update above, na 4 school i type everything ( still waiting the day, i will be caught bringing phone to school)

Thank you Sir... I appreciate the comments.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Pinoralia:
what a good piece. Ride on DOUGLAS PAL
I will Sir. Thanks for reading my little piece, and commenting...

Updating ASAP.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
.................................................................................

17 minutes later, i've arrived at douglass's place. I walked to their door quietly so they won't notice my foot steps, remember i have to stick with the plan. No knocking!

I quickly opend the door, and took a step towards the room but, what i met wasn't pleasing at all. Douglass isn't in, only ruth.

Ruth is a girl of 19 or 18 if i can guess, with a dark skin or what some may call ebony, tall and lin, she has all this features that Tiwa Savage got. Tiwa Savage is a Nigerian female singer, that posseses an angelican voice, i've always got a crush on her, yes i know she's old enough to be my mum and all that, but the truth still remains she's one of the celebrities i got a crush on.

Me: Hi dear, where's my friend?

Ruth: He just went out, didn't you see him out there?

Me: No, if i did. I wouldn't be asking, so where did he say he was going?

Ruth: He said Doctor wanted to see him, So he had to go.

Doctor is a pharmacist that stays close to douglass's yard entrance, so he isn't far, he told Ruth, the man called him because he wouldn't want ruth to know why he's going there, only I knows. He wanted to buy Tramadol, maybe he forgot to do so earlier before ruth arrived, douglass loves the medicine so much that when ever he wanted to do what Momy and Daddy doesn't know, he won't fail to take this pills. I heard it has a side effects, so i'm scared of taking it, not that i have problem in performing anyway.

But this is wrong, totally wrong. Douglass has spoilt our plan, how do i lay with this girl now, but Doulglass sure is careless, how could he have left this girl all alone, what if his mum arrives now and see ruth here, i'm sure douglass won't survive the beatings to tell us his testimonies, anyways thats not my business. Not that today is his first day bringing girls inside.

Now wether according to the plan or not, i'm not leaving here without tapping a little of this girl's glorious booties, i promised myself. Now i have to come up with another plan, but douglass should be here by now. Maybe he knows i'm here already thats why he's taking time, i brought a plan that has always worked out for me as long as i could remember, SEDUCTION!

Yes i will seduce her, how to do that isn't a problem, because i got all the resource. Ruth was puting on a tight short skirt that's exposing her laps, i could swear she wasn't putting on a bra, i could tell because she was on the sofa and with her sitting position, she was bent a little which enabled me to see a clear view of her falling Oranges. I walked closer to her as a put up my usual charming smile exposing my 30 gap tooth, i've always known ruth to be the easy getting type, so i don't need to do much to gain her attention, she's a bad girl. I'm a bad boy, no harm done. We'll just do this and get over with it. I moved very close to her so close that i felt her breath. I kissed her on the lips, she wasn't expecting this because she looked shocked, she shifted a little and asked me.

Ruth: What do you think, you are doing?

Me: what do you think it is? Ruth i feels for you, i can tell you do the same, i've caught you many times starring at me in unsual manners, now might be our chance lets do this.

Ruth: But chiboy, you know i'm dating your friend douglass.

Me: i know that, infact thats the more reason i want us to be quick with it.

Ruth: i can't, douglass might come here any moment from now.

Me: let him do his worst.

I said this because i know if doulass comes in, he will just break up with ruth, he's been looking for a way to do that, so helping him shouln't be a problem, afterall it's our plan to Do her one after the other.

I immediately kissed ruth, i didn't give her the chance for her too many talkings, and she responded to it, i know this is what she likes, i know ruth, i've wasted enough time already so i lifted her clothes up as i pressed her two Oranges really hard, she didn't moan rather she shouted, seems it pained her. Thougt she was a bad girl, she isn't after all. We were both kissing each others like hungry lions, i can feel my lil bro nodding it head angrily, i freed him out, he was as hard as a rock, i pulled ruth's skirt upward, shifted her panty as i insert my lil bro into her pot of glory, she moaned really hard. I was coming in and out of her very hard.

" ahhh... Uhhh... Yeeeaaa... Oooo. Ea...syyy... Chhhi... booo...y"

whats the problem, you think i don't know how douglass's been f**king you?? Today i will show you, he's my teacher and after the teacher follows the student. I was still popping in and out...

Suddenly the door opend. And inside is douglass's Mom. God! But douglass said she's coming tommorrow or on sunday, why but today is Friday. The innocent woman seeing what've become of her home screamed.

" Jesus!!!.... Chibuike!..."

Now it's no more Chiboy, no time for pets.

To be cntd
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Modified...

Please am sorry for the mispellings and all errors. I'll read before posting next time.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Omo see danger.

Wahala dey
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Omo see danger.
Wahala dey
No be small thing oh, thanks for the comments Ma'm.

Updating Asap.

1 Like

Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Randyblincks:

No be small thing oh, thanks for the comments Ma'm.

Updating Asap.

Waiting o
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Akpobome1(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2016
see gobe
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
" Jesus!! Chibuike, what is this?" she screamed loud.

What do you think it is? When my little bro is nodding it's head visibly and my short is almost down, coupling with a girl who is half naked, still want to know what it is?? I dare not say that.

I was still shocked and was speechless, immediately ruth has dragged her skirt up, she was really fast because i on the other hand was still trying to pull up mine. But it was too late because douglass's mum has already held me on my clothes, yes she didn't forget the door, but she forgot to lock it.

" So na you dae teach my pikin, So tey you carry woman come my house, ehh... Chibuike?" she asked as she held my shirt like someone who refused to pay up after services.

Me teach your pikin waiten? Abi na douglass i dae learn from? I dare not say again.

" Aunty, no be so....." i was about to say further when a heavy hand landed on my cheek.

"Puaaaarrhhhh!!!" she slapped me.

" Shut up! Am not your aunty, you criminal!" she yelled.

Making out in your home didn't make me a criminal Ma. I almost said.

Now tears has started dropping from my cheeks, i was crying and beging douglass's mum to forgive me.

Now i know you guys will ask of ruth, well ruth was long gone, the moment the woman held my clothes. Ruth saw that as her only chance, well not her fault if it was me and i've dressed up already i would had left her also, but no i didn't. I was'nt fast enough, i still couldn't explain how she escaped but i know it started when i was held, douglass's mum attentions was focused on me, and with the door just closed but unlocked, she was able to sneak out.

" Chibuike, you wae dae come here every sunday come carry my pikin go church, you wae dae always encourage douglass to read, you wae i dae cook put for the same plate with my pikin to chop, so na you still be the devil wae dae spoil my pikin?" she asked in anger.

" Ma, no be so oh. Na devil hand work, cheeii.... Ma, abeg na " i cried as i pleaded.

" Puuuaaarrhhhhh!!!" she slapped me again.

" Ma, chei na.... Abeg oh, e no go happen again " i cried more.

" Puuuaaaarrrhhhh!!! " another slap landed on my cheeks. This time, my eyes saw stars as i thought NEPA has brought a brighter light.

With the way she held strongly on my shirt, i won't be surpressed if someone tells me she once worked in a military. I still remember when douglass told me that his uncle was a military man, maybe not only his uncle. His mum also.

But God, it has been like 3hours, that i've been here. Where has douglass gone to? Infact where Doc send am go??

" My friend, kneel down!" douglass's mom commanded.

Immediately an idea came to my head. What if i just push this woman hard and run? I know the door was still unclocked. No, i can't, she's old enough to be my grandmother, i can't do that. I obeyed and went on my kneel.

She was still shouting and throwing anything that her hand touches at me, her eyes couldn't even leave me for once.

" So chibuike, tell me how many times, and since when you begin bring woman for my house and who be that girl! ? She asked all together.

Well Ma, today will make it the second time, and the girl that you saw me with is your son's girlfriend. I wish i could say some of these, but rather i kept mute.

She came closer to me and.....

" Puuuuuaaaaarrrrhhhhh!!!" another additional slap, as i let out a serious cry this time.

" Ma, abeg cheeiii.... I no go do am again" a promise i wouldn't let down, because the slap she gave me that day i was even afraid of loosing my fine boy no pimples face.

" If i ask you question dae answer me no waste time! Today na police station you go sleep " she said.

As i heard Police Station, my mind flew. I became more afaid, i've heard awfull stories about there. Infact most of my friends are witness, me sleep in a police cell. The thought made me cried more.

Douglass's mum, was still throwing things at me, and giving me slaps that sent me seeing rainbow stars. When someone opend the door and entered, i looked up and there was my dear friend douglass.

Immediately i saw him, some strenght came to me and i was able to talk...

" Douglass where you go since?" i broke in tears, seems the slaps i recieved is now paining me the more, but douglass on the other hand didn't answer me, rather he focused his eyes on his mom. Seems he's scared too.

" Douglass, so na this life wae chibuike dae teach you since, my pikin? " she asked him.

Douglass didn't find a suitable answer to this question as he just bent his head like a kid who was ashamed of his own poo.

Before i could say Jack Robinson, douglass's mum rushed at him, as she gave him beatings that made me realized, she has been taking it easy on me since then. But now is not time for that, as i quickly stood up, this is time for escape, i ran opend the door, and ran away.

To be cntd...
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Akpobome1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
ur guy die well
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Akpobome1:
ur guy die well
No, he no die. Infact he dae also read this story as guestkiss

Thanks for commenting.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Lol. Why you dey run na ?
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Lol. Why you dey run na ?
With all those slaps, you still dae ask? You need to see douglass back, na design he mother give am....

Oboy sign in... Maybe you can add some parts@douglass
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Randyblincks:
With all those slaps, you still dae ask? You need to see douglass back, na design he mother give am....

Oboy sign in... Maybe you can add some parts@douglass

This one you are calling Douglas, is this a true life story?
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
SPDAZZY:

This one you are calling Douglas, is this a true life story?
Before i started writting this, i thought i wrote somethings somewhere that the story was Non-Fiction, i went further by saying it all happend just last month. Maybe you skipped those parts.

Anyways it's all true life.

Thanks for reading and commenting, Ma'm.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Douglas, am sorry for the mis-spelt of your name( make ur head no big sha)
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Randyblincks:

Before i started writting this, i thought i wrote somethings somewhere that the story was Non-Fiction, i went further by saying it all happend just last month. Maybe you skipped those parts.

Anyways it's all true life.

Thanks for reading and commenting, Ma'm.

It skipped my mind dear
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I ran, for my dear life with the slaps i've recieved already, i could go partial blind!. But wait... I forgot my slippers, " chei!", footwear my aunty bought for me, just about a week ago.. I can't go back for it, unless if i'm willing to participate with the beating renderd to douglas by his mom. Never! If i don't like my life, i love my fine boy no pimples face. But what do i tell my aunt, when i get home

I couldn't keep on walking bearfooted. No!, am afraid, i don't want any of my chick to see me this way, the walk from douglas's street to mine is about 17minutes time. But, i can also go to ibrahim's place, which isn't far from douglas's street, infact it's one same street. When i get there, i will take one of his numerous slippers, later i can return it. Good suggestion! I changed movements, as i heads to ibrahim's place.

Ibrahim, is a muslim friend of mine, dark, tall and handsome, you hardly notice he's a muslim, untill he tells you. He's a classmate, infact we've been in the same school since JSS2 till now, we are almost through with secondary school. He stays with his parents, Mr and Mrs Alhaji, Alhaja (lol, franky i don't Know their names) .

Minutes later, am already in their big compound. I headed straight to his room, as i walked, i also prayed he's in, my friend always had this problem in staying at a place for too long, he's hardly home, we often call him "waka waka". A nick given to people who walks a lot, and hardly stays in a particular area.

"kpoi kpoi kpoi!!!" i knocked loud.

He opened up, when he opened the door, though he looks unkept, he smiled as he usherd me in.

Me: oboy, this one wae you dae like this. na waiten happen?

Ibrahim: man, me been dae sleep oh, but now i don wake, make we dae commot.

Me: but where we dae go na? Me no want waste time oh.

Ibrahim: no lele, we no go watse anytime, i wan go collect my recordbook, from one guy.

Me: no wam na, do make fast make we dae sail ( normally, we used this words. Only us or people that knows what it meant knows it only).

I waited for him, about some minutes later, he's all dressed up, and ready to sail as usual, we're a going to take his record book. The Recordbook, is a hard cover long note, ibrahim usually writes most of his songs, yes he always had this dream of becoming a singer, unlike me. I just want to go into business, as soon as am done with my secondary schooling, i get bored with school, with the ever faulting prefects and corppers bossing me around, as for higher institution. That is story... i don't see myself going there, ever. I want to make money, as soon as possible!

We stepped out, and he gave me a footwear, not untill he asked of what happend to mine, well i told him my story, which i regretted as he kept on laughing like he's gone insane.

About an hour later, we've arrived at our destination.

Me: oboy, you for tell me say na 'Gambia' we dae put head na, you know say we never settle our beef with this De-bam boys na.

Ibrahim: relaxed, noting dae happen, Odin is with us! Abi you no believe our force again?

Me: no lele, me just wan yarn.

Gambia, is a street and ghetto, one of the known place in Diobu, a place where a boy of seven, already smokes Oris, awaiting Marijuana, i don't like the place, i've always had problems with most boys in gambia, i hardly steps my foot there. And now, am here with ibrahim. I pray for no problem, "Prince Odin, we need your guardians", i prayed, amen!.

We had, already taken the recordbook, from the person ibrahim gave it to. As we sets to go back, when ibrahim brought the idea to smoke before going home, smoking was one of the things you'll find in my 'Don't Do' list, though almost all my friends does it, i still didn't like it, Ibrahim had started smoking when we were in JSS3. Now we have gotten to SS2, the habit has gotten worse.

We went to a secluded joint in the ghetto, as he brought out leafs, wrapps it and lights, yes we had a lighter, he started smoking. I on the other hand, brought out my Asha200 Nokia phone, i enterd a website as i refreshed pages to see the story i was writing on Nairaland, entitled 'Nwa Aba Na City'.(check my profile to read).

I was busy with my phone, and ibrahim with his 'weed'. When suddenly, we heard some mean voices.. We looked up to see six young men, looking rugged and unkept. They came closer to where we sat, as one of the oldest one spoke or shouted rather.

"who goes there!!!"?. He asked us.

I sensed, serious beef (problems).

To be cntd...
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Am sorry for the short updates, i have a faulty phone, coupled with Non power supply in my area.

Thanks for reading@all.
Drop a comment, share or like, criticize also.
I thought, by now i would had been done with this story, me no sure if this should be called short story again oh.
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by Randyblincks(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
SPDAZZY:

It skipped my mind dear
No probs, Ma'm. Also i have updated! Read and drop a comment, thanks!
Re: The Good Friday (very Short) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice update but there are a lot of typos.

Always proofread before posting.

Mind your tenses.

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Secondary School / Professional Copywriters Needed / A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.