Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! (1294 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. / How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by solid3(m): 4:32am On Jun 14, 2013
With all I have done in the last 2days, I wont advice anyone to subscribe for Airtel BB planif u intent to use it on other device.

I have wasted close to 1k without success.

Pls what as the next less expensive data plan for android and other device?
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by 3ace(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2013
Maybe it's just minor network problem. Until more people come out to attest to this, I won't believe. I don't even use it anyway, the network is bad in my area.
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2013
not true currently i am surfing my airtel cheat on my android gingerbread os.
i hear now you have to change your apn but i haven't changed mine and its still working.
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by 3kay945(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2013
*solid*:
With all I have done in the last 2days, I wont advice anyone to subscribe for Airtel BB planif u intent to use it on other device.

I have wasted close to 1k without success.

Pls what as the next less expensive data plan for android and other device?

Absolutely incorrect.
you email me later for advice.
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by solid3(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2013
3kay945:

Absolutely incorrect.
you email me later for advice.

I subscribed for the daily unlimited and my N400 balance was what I used in browsing unknowinly. Sad. Yet I had 81mb of data when I checked.

Which one do u have working 4 u?
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
A bitter truth,my cousin subscribed without my consent,and for two days now,no internet connectivity..pls what should he do,I have run out of ideas,Airtel customer care asked him to provide His BB pin before they could help him,But my mtn is flying from glory to glory.
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by ican2020: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: But my mtn is flying from glory to glory.

Give more info on this please.
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have no details , I have only testimony
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by ican2020: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I have no details , I have only testimony

Let the testimony flow
Re: Airtel BB Plan On Other Device: The Party Has Ended Beware! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2013
u dey wait for testimony,heheheheheh,tired because no one believed my report.

(1) (Reply)

Blackview Omage Pro Comes With MTK6735 Qcta-core Processor Plus 3GB Of RAM / Huawei's Honor 7i Has A Flipping Camera / See The Power Bank That You Can Wear Round Your Waist While Charging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.