Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam (1331 Views)

Job Vacancy At Iben Sky Resource Ltd / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / PLEASE: Meganet Resource Ltd Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by Lewenski12(m): 5:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Well a friend of mine got a msg frm d coy above stating he should come for an interview. He asked for my opinion about it. I couldn't help but have a good laugh cos it had scam written all over it. Hey! what do I knw? mayb I'm wrong. If u'v had any encounter with the company let us know.. Cos I didn't bother to research or follow any link. And if u'v got the same mail, it won't be bad to enlighten us. Ppl fall for tricks like dis all d time in d quest of gettin a job. The email goes thus
Dear 
Eze, 

With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resources Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are pleased to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resources Limitedfor your posting to FrieslandCampina the makers of Peak Milkas Administrative Executive. 

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resources Limited, after that you will have no business with us.Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resources Limited.This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 15th June 2013Time:11:30am Venue: University of Lagos Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus) Akoka. 

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point. 

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting. 

Find details of the account number below: 

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)A/C Number: 2058980709A/C Name: Rotimi Olawale. 

Please,

come with the

Teller to the

venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Visit our website at www.meganetresourceslimited.com desktop enable only, phone version will be coming up soon. 

Yours Faithfully,

Olawale Rotimi
          HRM
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2013
undecidedIts a big scam.
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by omoguess: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
I also received d mail...
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by Lewenski12(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ppl should take note of little things like sender address. Most companies use dedicated mail servers. This guy here uses a gmail acct. Plus he was giving too much info. Bsides wat coy will tell u to pay prior to an interview?

omoguess: I also received d mail...
So have u paid d money?
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by omoguess: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2013
Lewenski12: Ppl should take note of little things like sender address. Most companies use dedicated mail servers. This guy here uses a gmail acct. Plus he was giving too much info. Bsides wat coy will tell u to pay prior to an interview?

So have u paid d money?
Lewenski12: Ppl should take note of little things like sender address. Most companies use dedicated mail servers. This guy here uses a gmail acct. Plus he was giving too much info. Bsides wat coy will tell u to pay prior to an interview?

So have u paid d money?

Why shld i b d 1 to pay 4 medicals? I did not.
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by Lewenski12(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2013
omoguess:

Lol.. Jst to clear doubts smiley grin
omoguess:

Lol.. Jst to clear doubts smiley
Re: Recruitment @ Meganet Resource Ltd. Genuine Or A Scam by Sunnychy: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oloshi, big scam!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Uploading Videos To Irepotertv / E-tranzact Nigeria Job Test / Teachers Needed At Bizben College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.