Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? (1540 Views)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / How Can You Secure A Website from Being Hacked? / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by Tolu19: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2013
I need a very very talented and professional webmaster who can design a social networking website from scratch, using its own customized template and designing all the pages of the website as it is in the sketch.

I wouldn't mind getting a single web designer to do this job or a group of talented web designers who would make it work.

Please indicate here if you truly can do this job and i would contact you or send me a message on 08125643001
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by uwa234: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello, my answer to your question is YES and NO. Yes i can DEVELOP a social networking site for you and NO cos its not from the scratch. Why build from the scratch when you can develop it.
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by spikesC(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Smh embarassed
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by frisahost(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
contact me via my signature.. I can develop a world standard social network
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by wolajumoke(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
We are working on one presently.

Can you send your requirement to info@finemventures.com so we can send you the duration and cost for the project.
Thanks

http://www.finemventures.com
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yes I can design such site. Look at the one i developed for The Traffic Reporters.. http://www.thetrafficreporters.com

It is purely a social media platform used to report traffic situations.. He is soon to launch.

I can recreate such website which will do other things in a social media way. You can contact me on 08166234713 for more information. My site is flexible and fast after development.

Expecting your call
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by EasyNaijacom: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think the Big Question here is: How would you know if the job was done from scratch?

Any JohnBull from the streets can tweak an open-source software to a point where it looks and feels completely different from the original template codes.
Who would ever notice that the [/b] forum was built from SMF?
Or that the functions of [b]Nairaland
was gotten from SMF?

I mean, this is a Social Network you're talking about here, not some ordinary content managing website.
You're not trying to boil beans. There's no beans involved at all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by moderatorr: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2013
can develop from scratch.
call me to see my potfolio.

Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
EasyNaija.com:
I think the Big Question here is: How would you know if the job was done from scratch?

Any JohnBull from the streets can tweak an open-source software to a point where it looks and feels completely different from the original template codes.
Who would ever notice that the [/b] forum was built from SMF?
Or that the functions of [b]Nairaland
was gotten from SMF?

I mean, this is a Social Network you're talking about here, not some ordinary content managing website.
You're not trying to boil beans. There's no beans involved at all.
Correct guy.
Re: Can You Design A SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE From Scratch ? by LondonTruman: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
I just concept it will be an example to write incase everyone else was basically experiencing difficulity considering and yet I'm sure a little bit of suspicious considerably more than simply morning allowed to position manufacturers not to mention talks about concerning in this case.
CBD

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tutor On Web Design And Development In Ilorin / Unlock/hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace / UK Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.