Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) (953 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by daverreal: 12:44pm On May 07, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders! Please does any one in the house have an information relating to the New fixed date for the postponed aptitude test.sources say a New date has been announced,but i have not recieved yet.
We shall all be engaged one of these days, Thanks as i await possible replies
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by kazeem4t(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2008
where RE U? Abuja .
I am interested as well.
10X
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by CHUKWUKAHE: 1:11pm On May 08, 2008
Good day all, wen did Mobil start sending messages to the people that applied because i applied and uptil now i have not receive any messaage from them, please house update me on the information.cheers shocked shocked cool smiley smiley
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by emeviks: 4:51pm On May 08, 2008
they have replied its on may 17th,2008 at lagos and uyo
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by TATPRESS(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2008
Hi,
Please has the May 17th been pronounced? What was the mode of publication? We couldnt get the published notice or electronic message.

Since the initial was in Batches, how does one know the time, as in morning 7.30 or 11am batch as initially published.

Please if you have seen the information, send the link or the date and name of the national newspaper.

Thanks, have a nice time.
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by Moreti(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2008
Its in The Thursday Guardian, 11th May, 2008, The time, venue and batches remain the same as the first publication in April, exams will be at Uyo and Lagos Simultaneously, venue is same as the first publication, GOODLUCK GUYS!!
Re: Mobil Apprienticeship Programme(aptitude Test) by CHUKWUKAHE: 12:31pm On May 12, 2008
Please i am confuse on the things required from mobil test because dey made mention of 4 things and what bothered me most is the JAMB admission latter. Which i know very well that is not everybody that passed trought jamb or those that even passed through jamb not everybody have but for me i passed through evening program.But i have the necessary things required aprt from admission latter

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Urgent Vacancy / Vacancies For Senior And Middle Level Position In Psionglobal Solutions In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.