Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Type Of Food Students Eat In College - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Type Of Food Students Eat In College (774 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Food Students Eat In College by Janiobi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dis just came through my mind, So i decided to post it.

Naa here we go know who be correct student. list the type of food that you eat in school but you can never eat in your main home

E.g: Beans and golden-morn....
DO NOT SPOIL THE FUN ABEG.........

Re: Type Of Food Students Eat In College by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
opa and garri, beans and garri,eba and soup, lots of rice. na as ur moni reach na him u go spend for my skul o.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Bad Kitchen Habits Are U Guilty Of? / Ugandan Rolex / Small Chops Training And Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.