Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) (50985 Views)

How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / A Post For Nigerians Who Love Food, By Nigerians Who Love Food(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by sketcherJ(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2015
ou visited your in law and they give you this type of food, what will you do?I will just say "please I have no appetite"

See more at: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/12/if-you-are-given-this-type-of-food.html?m=1#sthash.gL3Rxkxm.dpuf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by benedictnsi(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Lolzzzz..... That inlaw must be a native doctor from Benin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by divinehand2003(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
I will know exactly where my problems are coming from.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by ibe9ja: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
End time meal

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by 20bc(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
I will collect my money back sharp sharp, next time na me them go take cook that soup..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
grin looks like sacrifice

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Dinirojones(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Endtime inlaws grin....i nor marry again sha.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Getfun: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
lolz....eat ke , eater nii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Rexphobia(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
I go manage am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by ChappyChase: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Hell NO! They should have boldly told me that they where suspecting me of Cannibalism than coming through the back door!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Lincoln275(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
I will not
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
End time goat meat. End time nkwobi

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by crispberry(f): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Soreza(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
RUN
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Mckayzee(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Isi ewu now...haba grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Chidexter(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
My inlaws!.
I'll codedly tell them that i have a running stomach for the past 3 days.
Then i'll codedly excuse myself, if i came with a car, i'll codedly enter and zoom off.

And codedly end the relationship with their daughter, before i turn to their next food on their menu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by adjoviomole(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
ENd time inlaws.....na to divorce sharperly grin

Run for ur life.even if I am under d influence of love portion self in seeing dis d love portion
will wipe off........

Abi I resemble der village oracle wey dem wan give me sacrifice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by chinoify: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
end time inlaws

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Engineer123(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
grin confirmed ritual money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Na die b dis oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by laprince(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
lol. If am alone, I would just take a stroll from the scene.

And straight away, I will zoom off. I will leave and never return.

When I get home I will ask my wife not to cook for my nuclear family with meat, that only fish should be used. However, if meat must be used, it must be chicken!!!

I would avoid the family like ebola

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by labamo07(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
dey have to provide the incantation to recite on a paper before eating na. eat something wey go reset my location................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by feran15(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
hell no
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by macaranta(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Endtime in laws...grin

At least they made the hatred clear enough.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by overdrive(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Y not.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by officialteemi(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
ok...what if i offer my inlaw such food,will dy eat
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by lolu007(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
I will.. In tears

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by omusiliyu(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by scribble: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Na to refund bride price remain

shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Yes I will, for the sake of the love I have for my future wife. I know they cannot have interior motives by giving me that meat to eat.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.