Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Install Apps On Sd Card Of Tecno B3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Apps On Sd Card Of Tecno B3 (1670 Views)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / Galaxy S4 Update Adds Ability To Install Apps On SD Card, New Camera Firmware / Tecno B3 Android Phone Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Apps On Sd Card Of Tecno B3 by Reubenkc: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
please someone help me on how to install applications on the memory card of my tecno B3 android. All applications are being installed on the phone memory. please help
You can send me a mail on reubenkc4all@yahoo.com or whatsapp me on 07060713280. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Does Tecno Android Support Java / How To Get Valid Airtel "2gb" Bb Plan / Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.