Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying (2055 Views)

Seun Osewa, your attention is needed / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by nybol(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Seun Osewa, I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort to get Nairaland to where it is today. I joined Nairaland because i saw it as a go to site for current affairs, entertainment & education. Often times, nairaland has availed me infomation that even the almighty google could not provide.
Today, the story is different; i visited nairaland today and I saw a time bomb left unattended to, ...... a post titled ''Women in Islam and the Bible'' which obviously was set out to incite a religious e-war. The topic was not only put on front page but was also allowed to extend to over 8 pages of religous mudslinging, abuse and extremism.

Seun, is this what Nairaland set out to be Is this the vision you had for Nairaland ?
Its either your moderators are inefficient or they are simply turning a blind eye. I beleive any post or thread having the potential of turning Nairaland into a religous battle field should be immediately deleted.

You have a responsibilty to ensure that Nairaland is not in anyway used to fuel the crisis of religous extremism & intolerance that is eating up our world ........... Seun, your Nairaland is dying

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by iamSi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmmmmm ... I hope I won't get banned for reading this _ Hmmmmmmm and of course forrrr hmmmmmming this Hmmmmm
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by iamSi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmmmmm ... I hope I won't get banned for reading this _ Hmmmmmmm and of course forrrr hmmmmmming this Hmmmmm_
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Seun(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Is this about Nairaland dying or about a particular thread that should not have been posted on the home page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by AbuMikey(m): 1:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Seun: Is this about Nairaland dying or about a particular thread that should not have been posted on the home page?
Oga Seun let's be sincere her,what that Nairalander posted is the Obvious truth!!!.....that topic is not FrontPage worthy!!!

abeg nor ban me oo gringringrin
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by gluv01(f): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Seun: Is this about Nairaland dying or about a particular thread that should not have been posted on the home page?

And if it was posted to the frontpage, sure you got a clear view of it, why not tell the moderator to put it down.

If you remember clearly, i've told you this twice on two different threads. Wasn't the only one complaining, but your replies were not satisfactory, so i let it be. Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa, you have the authority and power to do it if you're willing.

Everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and open ideas which is unfair if denied, but when it gets to the extreme, why not shut the thread down. Abusing or bashing anothers' religion is wrong, i won't mention any of them, it is very obvious.
Remember your thread that said a stuff about 'if doing something will protect lives, then you are guilty'. Sorry i don't remember the name, you could go through it if you so wish.

I'm but a single juvenile in a pool of multitudes. My voice can't be heard audibly enough amongst the crowds, but a sentence 'use your forum to restore peace(if it's lost), create peace(if there is none) and not drain peace(that already is).
By the way, congrats on creating, maintaining and bringing NL this far smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Seun(m): 5:47am On Jun 15, 2013
I'm pleased to inform you that I moved the thread to the recycle bin sometime ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Seun: I'm pleased to inform you that I moved the thread to the recycle bin sometime ago.

Did you really have to say this
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Seun(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2013
I.Joan:
Did you really have to say this
That's a very odd question. It's obvious that you don't want me to provide any feedback to the creators of this thread. Why is that?
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Seun: That's a very odd question. It's obvious that you don't want me to provide any feedback to the creators of this thread. Why is that?

Sorry!!! Thought you meant you moved this thread to the recycle bin!
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Seun(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2013
I.Joan:
Sorry!!! Thought you meant you moved this thread to the recycle bin!
Oh. No harm done. Have a fantastic weekend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by gluv01(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Seun: I'm pleased to inform you that I moved the thread to the recycle bin sometime ago.

smiley Thanks
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Stegomiah: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2013
Seun: Oh. No harm done. Have a fantastic weekend!

On nairaland, i judge pple by dia posts, itz not easy being in ur position cos u av 2 handle some pressures and bashings 4rm nlders. I av read lot of threads wia sum nlanders ar hitting on you nd ur mods, d last one b4 dis i read was d issue of creating a dislike button and a delete account, but thru it all, i must commend you, you truly possess d qualities of a gr8 leader:

Firstly, is au u defend ur mods, jst lyk wenger defends his players lool, u always take d blame, wat most nlanders don't know is dat d mods ar also members lyk dem rendering a service 4 d betterment of this site, and dia job is not easy, especially wit NL's population, dey ar online almost 24/7

Secondly, is au u maintain calm and peace, no mata d lashings, d way pple hit out on you, u never let dem get on ur nerves, rada u respond in such a way 2 make dem ¢σσℓ off, jst lyk d poster above.

Furthermore, you are not hasty in making decisions, you also lyk 2 welcome oda peoples idea, aldo sometimes i do not share same view wit u on a topic e.g dat paltrow is more beautiful dan beyonce...i must say i admire d above listed characteristics in u, nd u av 2 kip it up!
More grease 2 ur elbows.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by SlyIg(f): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2013

Your humility is quite pronounced!
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by gluv01(f): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
SlyIg:

Your humility is quite pronounced!

Slylg tell me what am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by SlyIg(f): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
gluv01:

Slylg tell me what am thinking grin
Oh my goodness...
And what is she thinking pls?
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by ITbomb(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
SlyIg:
Oh my goodness...
And what is she thinking pls?
A threesomee
#Thread Closed
Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by gluv01(f): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
ITbomb:
A threesomee
#Thread Closed

Make God forgive you grin

Btw, IT i miss you kiss

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
What are dey saying?

(1) (Reply)

Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) / Meet The Man With No dick ,who Has Had Sex With 100+ Women In His Home City / Final Year Project By Students Of Airforce Institute Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.