Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Android Gamers Should Aid Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Gamers Should Aid Me (1001 Views)

Glo Subscribers Come To My Aid / Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here / For Android Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Gamers Should Aid Me by gustav25: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
please,android gamers should have me with sharp games like bia,gta vice city etc .........I need good action packed games with HD qualities and also I want to know the sites I can download the games ......(full). .The issues of downloading data files pisses me off so I need a site to download the full games .............would be happy if u guys help me cus una be CHAIRMANS
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
enter google play store and download games for free....you need a play store software & gmail account
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Wilfem(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
991: enter google play store and download games for free....you need a play store software & gmail account
For free? The best action games from Gameloft I've played so far, 9MM HD, Amazing Spider man, Modern Combat 4, Gangster Rio, all of these not to talk of the GTA vice city are not free on Play store, you may probably get them free from other sites, but you might later have license problems, that's why I prefer to buy them directly
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Wilfem:
For free? The best action games from Gameloft I've played so far, 9MM HD, Amazing Spider man, Modern Combat 4, Gangster Rio, all of these not to talk of the GTA vice city are not free on Play store, you may probably get them free from other sites, but you might later have license problems, that's why I prefer to buy them directly

Then go to -- www.androidgamesroom.com everything is free there. with new updates.
-- enjoy!!
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by gustav25: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2013
How do u buy from play store directly?.......anyways Shay I badoo una efforts wink grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by gustav25: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2013
[i][/i] lipsrsealed@wilfrem....did Rio city work on your device with out root?
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Wilfem(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2013
gustav25: How do u buy from play store directly?.......anyways Shay I badoo una efforts wink grin grin[i][/i]
gustav25: [i][/i] lipsrsealed@wilfrem....did Rio city work on your device with out root?

You simply add a credit card from any of the Banks, be it Visa or Master card, after that, you're good to go.
The Gangster Rio worked perfectly on my Galaxy Note 8.0 (I finished the whole 27 Missions in 5 days) now I'm on my own
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Wilfem(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2013
991:

Then go to -- www.androidgamesroom.com everything is free there. with new updates.
-- enjoy!!
I'm not saying they will not play or work, but the problem is that they are not reliable as you can have license problem with them sooner or later, I've had issues like that before when I took pains to download heavy games from those sites only to see them worked for a couple of days, after which it started giving license problems. I later had to buy those games directly from Google Play Store and I'm pretty ok with that
Re: Android Gamers Should Aid Me by Coldsteel(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Wilfem:

You simply add a credit card from any of the Banks, be it Visa or Master card, after that, you're good to go.
The Gangster Rio worked perfectly on my Galaxy Note 8.0 (I finished the whole 27 Missions in 5 days) now I'm on my own
bro,help out here pls..i have a visa card but cant access my google play account..the payment method is always blank after loading..ive tried opening a second gmail account but still same issue..u can do me alotta favour if u detail out how u integrated ur card into ur store accnt.tnx

(1) (Reply)

T Mobile Usb Stick India Network Unlock / My Iphone 4s Keeps Popping Up Activation Required Pls What Do I Do / Bbm On Samsung Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.