Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? (993 Views)

Hot: Simple Steps For 3000 Mb On Airtel For Free / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / Get 178mb On Airtel For Just 100naira(1 Week) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by babiiieeebamy: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2013
irtel sent me an sms that they are now have a new BB unlimited bundle for 1 month and that I would be given 1 month free. And so I subscribed for it on the 27th of June cos of the 'Unlimited' that was promised. And to my surprise, I was disconnected on the 6th of July. I called their customer care several times and nothing as been done to it. We have been taken for granted in Nigeria far too long. When u say something is 'Unlimited', then it means it has no limit. How would something that has no limit then finish without its time being up
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Civory(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2013
I have the same problem: I subscribed for the unlimited plan on the 4th of July and it was supposed to last 90days after deducting N3,000 from my account. To my surprise my BB stopped working on the 11th; just a week after! Their customer care kept giving me different stories! And there seems to be nothing one can do! For crying out loud is it supposed to be like this?!
Am planning on talking to NCC and maybe CPC to see what can be done! But in the interim am no longer using their network! This is fraud BIG time!
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] airtel na like dis we go dey grin
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Alexanda07(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2013
KIDS CRYING grin grin grin. YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. WHEN WE ALL HERE ARE SAYING IT LOUD THAT AIRTEL IS A SCAM NETWORK, YOU WONT BELIEVE RATHER THAN ARGUE FOR NOTHING. NOW YOU HAVE ENTERED ONE-CHANCE. GOOD FOR YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy. ACTIVATE MTN BIS OR BBC NOW. IT'S THE ONLY RELIABLE WAY OF SURFING AND DOWNLOADING. MIND YOU, AM NOT AN MTN STAFF OOO, SO DONT GET ME WRONG.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by babiiieeebamy: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2013
@Alexanda07....is MTN bis unlimited?
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by bosa1(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Alexanda07: KIDS CRYING grin grin grin. YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. WHEN WE ALL HERE ARE SAYING IT LOUD THAT AIRTEL IS A SCAM NETWORK, YOU WONT BELIEVE RATHER THAN ARGUE FOR NOTHING. NOW YOU HAVE ENTERED ONE-CHANCE. GOOD FOR YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy. ACTIVATE MTN BIS OR BBC NOW. IT'S THE ONLY RELIABLE WAY OF SURFING AND DOWNLOADING. MIND YOU, AM NOT AN MTN STAFF OOO, SO DONT GET ME WRONG.
we know it is mtn time now but d question is how can we deal with Airtel for deceiving over 120M pple
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Alexanda07(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2013
babiiieeebamy: @Alexanda07....is MTN bis unlimited?

Weell, the Truth of the matter is that it does have a fair usage policy attached to it. But when it reaches the fair usage, it either continues or stops. But you should use the blackberry.net APN to be on the safer side. Its more better and reliable. The Fair usage is hidden. Different Customer care say different information. But as for Naija tins, we dont care cos we know the whereabouts of this stuff.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Alexanda07(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2013
bosa1:
we know it is mtn time now but d question is how can we deal with Airtel for deceiving over 120M pple

There is nothing you can do about it. Stop crying over a spilt milk.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by babiiieeebamy: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is the reason why things like this keep happening to us in Nigeria. We feel we are wise but in reality....we are dumb and ignorant. You can imagine what would happen if it was done in the US or even in Ghana self. They'll get sued for sure. But here in Nigeria, we make them get away with anything.....even cheating us
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Civory(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
@babiiieeebamy let's not just conclude that nothing can be done. I have sent an email to NCC concerning this issue and by Monday I will give them a call to see what can be done. You try and do same so NCC will know how many more people Airtel may be defrauding! Go to their site to see NCC contacts.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by bosa1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
@civory thank you for that info, i will surely do that. I hope they will rezpond sha.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by honsule(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Alexanda07:

There is nothing you can do about it. Stop crying over a spilt milk.

Who say there is nothing he can do about it.
He should just get my service and I will initiate the process.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Civory(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
@honsule:for your service; are we going to pay you more than the amount of money Airtel duped us?! Pls if there's a way out kindly initiate it. Thanks
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by babiiieeebamy: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Civory.....I have also sent them a mail and hopefully, they'll get back to me. If any1 can get the process of taking them to court started, let us know so we can do that. But I would suggest we wait a while to see if we're gonna get a feedback from NCC.
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2013
If u will do that to airtel, what would we do to MTN??
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Alexanda07(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2013
ALL OF YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY grin grin grin. ABEEGGI LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT tongue tongue tongue, I REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THIS IS NAIJA. SO GET THAT RIGHT. THESE NETWORKS HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO DO WHAT THEY INTEND DOING OR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. THEY MUST SURVIVE SOMEHOW grin grin grin. NCC WONT GIVE A LISTENING EAR TO YOUR COMPLAINS. I CAN SEE THERE ARE SO MANY KIDS AND NOVICES HERE .
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Civory(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2013
@Alexanda07 pls stop discouraging people from trying to stop and redressing an illegality! Afterall there's no harm in trying! Abi u are a staff of one of the networks?!
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by Alexanda07(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Civory: @Alexanda07 pls stop discouraging people from trying to stop and redressing an illegality! Afterall there's no harm in trying! Abi u are a staff of one of the networks?!

IT IS NOT AN ILLEGALITY, IT IS THERE OWN LEGAL WAY OF OPERATION AND SERVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO LOOK AT THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBSCRIBING. DON'T ALWAYS BE IN A HASTE TO LEAP, ALWAYS LOOK. wink wink
Re: How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? by babiiieeebamy: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2013
@Alexanda07..... This is a disease which exists amongst every1 of us and the issue has to be visited in order to be corrected. Its cos of our 'I don't care attitude' that this is happening to us. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was started in a day. So we know its hard but we will try. Our voiced has to be heard somehow. I have gone to some t.v and radio stations website and mail them on what happened. Somehow, somewhere, someday, this issues we keep running away from has to be addresses. Let's make 9ja a better place in some sense for us

(1) (Reply)

Differences Btw Jellybeem,icecream,gingerbread, Etc / Glo Charging Customers For Advertising On Their Phones! / Azan Prayer Time Pro (android App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.