Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Another Uniben Student Shot Dead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Uniben Student Shot Dead (1361 Views)

Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by Omoswags(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
I wanted to post this tomorrow because, its still confusing. Nobody can actually tell who shot the young man. Security men? Or what?
Anyway, i was with one of my sibling at Uniben Sport Complex this evening. He was trying to fill the NUC registration form when from nowhere, a student was shot. We had to run for our lives.
This is the second student in less than a month that has been killed.

Would bring you details as they come.
My question is, Inside school again?..
Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=531130273591592&id=417838728254081&refid=17

Re: Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by AbuMikey(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Now confirmed!!!
Re: Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by Diamondwriter(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Y na?
Re: Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by barbarjay(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
i was at the complex also for my own registration too but was delayed by the dean of students. He was shot n the head. Like there is a beef btw cultists in edo state cos some where confirmed dead too at new benin, ozah and osasogie yesterday. We just have to pray.
Re: Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by wi5dom(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
I was at my faculty when I heard it. Upon the searching here and there, the cultist still makes a fool out of the security guards undecided undecided
HOW MANAGE D GUN ENTER SCH? Dats the BIG question
Re: Another Uniben Student Shot Dead by wi5dom(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: Now confirmed!!!
Was it inside the basketball hall where the biometric is been done?

(1) (Reply)

Fce Pankshin Post Ume / Lmao, See What ASUU Is Causing!! Check Out This Broadcast Message From A Student / Jamb Has Stopped The Use Of E-bundle Card Again And Back To E-facility Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.