Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam (49199 Views)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
University of Benin remains the best and most academically challenging federal tertiary institution in Nigeria. Forget the online hyping of UNIILORIN, UI, UNN, and OAU. If you think you can play your way through the school, be ready to spend as much as 8 years for a 4 years course.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Basildvalour(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Chairman, 11th hour seriousness is more deadly than failure itself.
But shey OP no add water for him garri

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by CHM11: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls stop this rubbish...how can u be eating from pot and reading at the same time,...I had an outstanding result from the same Uniben without doing all these show offs.

Lived in BDPA, partied, clubbed, went to night class, played football and had a very stable social/academic life, made a 4.32 at the end of the day.

Uniben is one of the best schools, its a tough school academically but if you know your onions and you don't allow schizophrenia and anxiety get to you, you will blast.

And please next time respect schools like Unilag, UI, OAU and a few others because out here in the Industry and real life, people from these schools also represent and they also do quite well.

Please take that picture away from there jare and stop embarrassing my alma mata..
All these hall 4/hall 3 boys !!!!
Reading, drinking garri, eating beans and snapping at the same time....such unnecessary show of foolishness.

People will start thinking Uniben students drink garri too much now which is not the case.... We got classy smart and intelligent guys there...people who are on 3-5 scholarships at once

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
Chairman, 11th hour seriousness is more deadly than failure itself.

But shey OP no add water for him garri

I assure you that a large proportion of the student population read like this all year round. They never know when one 'saddist' lecturer [UNIBEN got lots of them] will declare impromptu test plus you will have so much academic workload, u will be scared of postponing them till a further date.

Me I nor know whether water dey the garri too o grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Please what's the meaning of Uniben? is it a name of a place, animal or thing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:
Pls stop this rubbish...how can u be eating from pot and reading at the same time,...I had an outstanding result from the same Uniben without doing all these show offs.

Lived in BDPA, partied, clubbed, went to night class, played football and had a very stable social/academic life, made a 4.32 at the end of the day.

Uniben is one of the best schools, its a tough school academically but if you know your onions and you don't allow schizophrenia and anxiety get to you, you will blast.

And please next time respect schools like Unilag, UI, OAU and a few others because out here in the Industry and real life, people from these schools also represent and they also do quite well.

Please take that picture away from there jare and stop embarrassing my alma mata..
All these hall 4/hall 3 boys !!!!
Reading, drinking garri, eating beans and snapping at the same time....such unnecessary show of foolishness.

People will start thinking Uniben students drink garri too much now which is not the case.... We got classy smart and intelligent guys there...people who are on 3-5 scholarships at once

If I hear you made 4.32 from UNIBEN untop you clubbing and partying ehn! Just take your lies elsewhere.

23 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Pheals(f): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Doing mine i read inside toilet....even water wet my books inside bath room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
You even still have the time to cook ba? Can't remember the last time I cooked during exam period.
#rep_Unizik

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:

If I hear you made 4.32 from UNIBEN untop you clubbing and partying ehn! Just take your lies elsewhere.
because you didn't make a Good result despite all sleepless night doesn't mean other can't make it.

during my school days,I was a party freak,no club in Lagos I don't know,yet I came out with a Good result..

life isn't by struggle.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by LordofWar: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
OP is high. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Ebubeslym(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Na beans the Guy dey chop so?
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by nollyway(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=15pt]that garri too tick oo grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by irishCream: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Lalasticlala you dey fall your hand wahlai

What's this doing on fp sad

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by sukkot: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
KAI JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by fashoo2010(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Note: there is no university in d country dat is not academically challenging. It is u doing d right tin at d right time... U can't do two tins at a time... There is time for eating and there is time for reading...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by helphelp: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
You go pass in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by tucky200(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Please what's the meaning of Uniben? is it a name of a place, animal or thing?
U on nairaland from d zoo ?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:

Help me tell am o. E just dey form.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by babakol(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
@Op I think everyone will have the same thing to say about their school. No school is easy... Coming from a FUTA student
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Juliaann(f): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by dharay88: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by ionsman: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Even someone who attended Igbinedion university(no offence) will tell you its the most challenging school academically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by condralbede(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
seen
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by devigblegble: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
First class phool mtcheew
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by justi4jesu(f): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Eating beans before exam, na sleep get you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by loomer: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Na where person de work him go chop o,

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by baybeeboi: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
I know that boy.
his name is Chinedu

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Aitee1: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
irishCream:
Lalasticlala you dey fall your hand wahlai

What's this doing on fp sad

I concur!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by iyatrustee(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Both activities are important and require urgent attention.
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by chukwukamma(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2015
This is what happens when students are reading to pass exam, you engage in last minute reading and this is a bad way to prepare for exam. The better way to prepare is to start preparing from the day the semester begins.
Please read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.