Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

23 Steps To Have To A Relaxed Weekend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23 Steps To Have To A Relaxed Weekend (494 Views)

23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / Eye Relaxed Water Massager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Steps To Have To A Relaxed Weekend by dederocs(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello good Nairalanders,I got this off a site,and I found it really useful,I thought be nice to share with y'all.i listed just 4 here cos I don't like posting long topics.check the site out,its a cool mix.
23 steps to have a relaxed weekend
Posted: 14 Jun 2013 11:49 AM PDT
Start on a Friday evening. Relax in the evening by reading one of your favorite books and watching a great movie either by yourself or with your family! Try not to hang with friends until Sunday. Bring in a lovely hot chocolate and something to eat- maybe a mix of ice cream or fruits.
2.Go online and visit your favorite social media websites. It will be great to keep in touch with friends about what they are doing on the weekend, you could organize a great day or night out on the Saturday! Check out a few other websites as well.
3.Enjoy a comfortable temperature. Get a blanket and your comfiest pajamas on, put the heat up & if you have an electric blanket, but don't worry if you don't because you can always put on a dressing gown.
4.Forget about the soaps on TV and your other favorite TV programs, if you are that desperate to watch them then record them. It is sure it won't do any harm to watch them another time!
www.distributeinc..com

(1) (Reply)

Student Health Speaker / Is It Right For A Christain Pharmacist Or Chemist, To Sell Condoms?? / Lagosians Makes Money Selling Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.