Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK (770 Views)

Which Is Better? To Buy A Car In Nigeria Or Ship It In? / How Much Does It Cost To Ship From Germany To Nigeria / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK by bravolad(m): 4:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Please experienced car dealers in the house, I intend to buy a car in my next trip to the UK & ship it down to Nigeria. Which shipping line & port can I use. More so, considering the various discussions about delays & the attendant risk of vandalization of vehicle accessories when shipping with some shipping line, which ones can you recommend without compromising safety.

Your contributions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK by femmy2010(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2013
Ship roro on Grimaldi shipping line and it sail from the port of Tilbury.

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK by bravolad(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
femmy2010: Ship roro on Grimaldi shipping line and it sail from the port of Tilbury.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Please, what do you mean by "roro"? I have often seen the word mentioned in some posts but don't seem to undertand it's meaning.
Re: Which Is The Best Port To Ship From The UK by Konnektions146(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2013
roro=roll on roll off.refers to cars that could be driven into the ship.not shipped in a container.this can only be with cars that runs and drives

(1) (Reply)

What Engine Oil Will I Use On My Newly Acquired Honda Civic? / Photo: Nissan Altima Vs Toyota Camry / Automobile Magazine Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.