Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Deleted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Deleted (1090 Views)

deleted / deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by carriecay: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
carriecay pls leave my Solos for me ooooo. I'm the only person that post his jokes on nairaland, wen do u start ur own posting from? As for the people who take him serious, the only advice I can offer them is to go back to school, Shikeena! As to evaluate him, to be honest its too early for that. The guy just started, we need him to continue making us laugh for like one year before we can evaluate him. All in all, I like his jokes.
Re: Deleted by carriecay: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bizmind: carriecay pls leave my Solos for me ooooo. I'm the only person that post his jokes on nairaland, wen do u start ur own posting from? As for the people who take him serious, the only advice I can offer them is to go back to school, Shikeena! As to evaluate him, to be honest its too early for that. The guy just started, we need him to continue making us laugh for like one year before we can evaluate him. All in all, I like his jokes.
partially agreed
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2013
carriecay:
partially agreed

cool, ur choice.
Re: Deleted by Gudintent: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Ain't bizmind and carriecay one and the same person

U having a convo with urself dude lipsrsealed

Hmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders / Ladies Night...it's 0official! / Bomb Blast In Kaduna, Emergency Cars Break Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.