Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). (1337 Views)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by kellyjohn911: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2013
I'd like 2 use this medium 2 inform d entire the nigerians with help of nigerian union of universities(NUC) to pls help us scrap of this so called Houdegboe North American University(Hnaub). Am a student there, a law student to be precise. I keep asking myself;how on earth would Nigerian Union of Universities(NUC) allowed hnaub be among d serving university. It so annoying u see a university produce incompetent graduates.The university lacks so many infrastructures. The school of medcines is d worst of all. the department where cadavals are been smuggled in 4 student to use for medical student practicals. The recent happening now is,minimum of 5students loose their lives every semester and we're yet to figure what do happen to them. To be honest, nigerians are gona be facing more disasters if proper care is not taking. I'd plead wit d minister of education to please looking into this problem. Though,we heard from a reliable source that,the owner Pro. Octave Houdegbe bribes with a huge sum of 15million-20million naira so as to get NYSC slot every year. This is a big dent on nigerians. My fellow nigerians pls spread it round 2 help promote good education in nigeria. Naija oni baje.....
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by texaco1: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2013
i thought they said that this uni is located in benin republic? or am i missing something?
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by spenca: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2013
kellyjohn911: I'd like 2 use this medium 2 inform d entire the nigerians with help of nigerian union of universities(NUC) to pls help us scrap of this so called Houdegboe North American University(Hnaub). Am a student there, a law student to be precise. I keep asking myself;how on earth would Nigerian Union of Universities(NUC) allowed hnaub be among d serving university. It so annoying u see a university produce incompetent graduates.The university lacks so many infrastructures. The school of medcines is d worst of all. the department where cadavals are been smuggled in 4 student to use for medical student practicals. The recent happening now is,minimum of 5students loose their lives every semester and we're yet to figure what do happen to them. To be honest, nigerians are gona be facing more disasters if proper care is not taking. I'd plead wit d minister of education to please looking into this problem. Though,we heard from a reliable source that,the owner Pro. Octave Houdegbe bribes with a huge sum of 15million-20million naira so as to get NYSC slot every year. This is a big dent on nigerians. My fellow nigerians pls spread it round 2 help promote good education in nigeria. Naija oni baje.....
I guess your the problem of yourself ,first and foremost your too ignorant that you dont know the school you are belongs to another country so NUC has no jurispudent over the school and second am sure the school did not charm you in the first place to come attend the school and thirdly what stops you from leaving there now ? Like its said "it is better late than never"
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by spenca: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
texaco1: i thought they said that this uni is located in benin republic? or am i missing something?
Your perfectly enroute
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by Afam4eva(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2013
I don't think Houdegbe us different from some other universities in NIgeria.
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by texaco1: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2013
i think it is the word north american that is attracting people there,maybe the school is promising them easy visa to usa after they finsih their programe
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by kellyjohn911: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yea...you're right. He kept on deceiveing with north american university. It's all scam....also,he promise he'll help the student that,he'll assist them go to the U.S. The only thing he did was,he was about to get NYSC slot for student to serve. So many student believes once you can serve that all. No infrastructures in school,no qualified lecturers,5 student keep missing every semester. To end it all benin republic didn't recognize the school. Not even in the list of their Universities. Just a waste of money. Incompetent graduate every semesters.
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by texaco1: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
kellyjohn911: Yea...you're right. He kept on deceiveing with north american university. It's all scam....also,he promise he'll help the student that,he'll assist them go to the U.S. The only thing he did was,he was about to get NYSC slot for student to serve. So many student believes once you can serve that all. No infrastructures in school,no qualified lecturers,5 student keep missing every semester. To end it all benin republic didn't recognize the school. Not even in the list of their Universities. Just a waste of money. Incompetent graduate every semesters.
5 students keep missing or dying every seamester!
and u are still going there? na wah for u
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by kellyjohn911: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
The issue is,so many are confuse. Starting all over is the major problem people are having. The death of students every semester keeps making other students gets worried. We really don't know what's happenning. The issue is, we all were deceieved at the beginning. All we need now is, the government intervention. That's why we keep passing it round.
Re: Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). by texaco1: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
kellyjohn911: The issue is,so many are confuse. Starting all over is the major problem people are having. The death of students every semester keeps making other students gets worried. We really don't know what's happenning. The issue is, we all were deceieved at the beginning. All we need now is, the government intervention. That's why we keep passing it round.
nigerian govt intervention in the affairs of a university in benin republic!
are u on goverment scholarship?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! How Do I Prepare For My Postgraduate Screening Test? / Cemac Unn Admission Pls Help!! / Even If U Didnt Pick LAUTECH, U Can Still Enrol For Postutme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.