Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning (48311 Views)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by mkoabiola: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
@3:30 AM
With gals
50 million.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by cold(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nothing wrong with drinking on a night out.But it's always important to have a designated driver who would abstain from alcohol for the nite or have just very little.That is assuming the accident was alcohol induced

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by prettyboi1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: OMG ! I just gatz say this. In fact it was my initial response. The guy is crazy. There are better things to do with #50 million than buy a Porsche. The are good ad less expensive cars that'll do and the money could have been put to charitable or investment use. I won't pity him if years from now we see him bemoaning his condition. BTW I hope he gets well and if anyone here's close to him give him my piece of advice.
With all due respect sir,I hate all these kinds of advice. Are you his financial manager? How do you know he hasn't invested far more than that? All he should do in life is invest,invest,invest right? Then If he can AFFORD something comfortably,he shouldn't buy it?
Why does a very tactic & strategic business mogul like Dangote have a yatch? Let him buy a keke napep & be driving na so that he can keep "investing" & by the time he dies,he would carry the investment to heaven to buy cars there. With all due respect sir, AFFORDABLE LUXURY & INVESTMENT should go hand-in-hand. Enjoy your labour while still investing more,Stop living a suffering life & enjoying it because all you want to do is "iinvest." That's a poor man's way of thinking.... ask Dangote. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by prettyboi1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
cold: Nothing wrong with drinking on a night out.But it's always important to have a designated driver who would abstain from alcohol for the nite or have just very little.That is assuming the accident was alcohol induced
Brilliant advice bro.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by shegsrules(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wen dem say car no b property u tink say d person wey talk am d lie.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Enitsua(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Goodboy2012: U see.. N50M Motor ! U see
some people just do not think...
Some Aven't eaten today at all, and one person is riding a car worth 50Milla...
Does dat mean d car cannot crash because of accident ? Is it purchased to show off ? Swagger abi ? Starboy ? Where is Goldey now ? Was she not a star guy too ?
Instead of giving the Money to The Needy...
Some pple r in d hospital and dey need jus 100K to save their lives,and he's busy spraying money anyhow.... Not only him o, dere r many pple out dere also....
This is a lesson to all of us because we will account 4 hw we spent our money on d day of judgement .....
Dude pls quit talking like a frustrated Nigerian. Work hard and mke ur own money then u can decide hw to use it, give all to charity if u must. I hate wen ppl dnt mind dier business but sit on their lazy ass and poke nose into ppls affairs. Am sure u can't work half as hard as wiz, yet u castigate him for spending his hard earned, sweat expended money. Rubbish!!! *Wiz kid thank God for ur life, b careful nxt time, spend ur money and ignore the haters*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Blain(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
50 mila witout accident prv?guy sue d manufctrz Jhoor angry
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
yuzedo:
Wot?! angry swerry have u divorss year horseband? I love u am waitin to be ur sweerat. angry

Ok I won't. If u send me richard card. wink wink wink
you wey dey live for banana iceland still dey ask for richard card grin
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by drfk001(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
How can the car crash suddenly. the guy might have been drunk and the only sensible thing the authorities should have done is to check his blood alcohol levels; If high he should be charged for driving under the influence of alcohol posing a risk to public life and infrastructures. If found guilty He should serve jail term for his crimes. Dats all!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lols @ N50m car. Who dey deceive una like dis? Omo poverty bad o. That panarema costs N6.5m. A cousin bought it 3months ago. I can post the pic here if u doubt me.

Thank God for his life sha!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by aburo7: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God for his life.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by IAMBREEZY: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wiz thank God for ur Life
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by IAMBREEZY: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
RedBenson: Lols @ N50m car. Who dey deceive una like dis? Omo poverty bad o. That panarema costs N6.5m. A cousin bought it 3months ago. I can post the pic here if u doubt me.

Thank God for his life sha!
i'm doubting u,oya post it am waiting...
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by frainc(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
nekaa: "Crashed all of sudden" Meaning?
help me ask am o
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by ORAFA(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nigerian celebs don't have any idea on car usage. You don't drive such cars at nite. Get an SUV and pack all ur troops in it. Also get a chauffer who isn't drunk to drive you home.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by 4teelaw(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
I witnessed the accident at 4am last night while I was leaving the Nokia Lumia/Sound city event. It was so scary... I can only thank God for his life, only that the press failed to mention that One Range Rover had an accident at the scene 20mins earlier...the lone driver died, and 10 mins after Wizkid crashed another Red corolla collided head on with a jeep as they were trying to rescue Wizkid!

It was raining, and too many drunks were out on the road that night. I was visibly shaken driving back home.

Please do not drink and drive!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Driving under the influence......
Oya FRSC, over to you.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Fussbot: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
I witnessed the accident at 4am last night while I was leaving the Nokia Lumia/Sound city event. It was so scary... I can only thank God for his life, only that the press failed to mention that One Range Rover had an accident at the scene 20mins earlier...the lone driver died, and 10 mins after Wizkid crashed another Red corolla collided head on with a jeep as they were trying to rescue Wizkid!

It was raining, and too many drunks were out on the road that night. I was visibly shaken driving back home.

Please do not drink and drive! [/quote] pls gist me about the partytongue
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Mopolchi: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
angry 50 million naira worth of car spoilt just like that because of faaji. The dog is bemoaning its condition and crying that those with buttocks do not know how to sit down.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by nas00(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mopolchi: angry 50 million naira worth of car spoilt just like that because of faaji. The dog is bemoaning its condition and crying that those with buttocks do not know how to sit down.

Never mind. So far the engine is intact, the widely reverred panel-beaters around Ladipo-Oyingbo axis will bring the car back to life. Na small money e go chop wink

What cannot be replaced is life, and thank God no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by 2chief(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
When dog wan die e no dey hear him master wistle.they always forget that nothing last for ever.he may think that money will continue to flow but with time he will realise but it will betoo late to change things then.He may be @ his peak period without realising it.Make una advise am to invest him money before the money go end him life.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wizkid's 2013 Porsche Panamera was purchased for N13m. Even if it was bought for N50m, that shouldn't cause contention. Don Jazzy was recently seen with a bottle of Champagne worth 248m. So we see the insignificance of the amount of Wizkid's ride.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by mikkyphp(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa for nairalanders o! I'm sure Wizkid insured the car! so what's the biggy? When Rowan Atkinson crashed his 1m Pound McLaren, the insurance company paid over 900k pounds to fix it. Abegi leave story!
Thank God Starboy is Alive and well!

For those who are castigating Wizzy's spending, i have one thing to say: "When you work hard and make your own cash, spend it as you deem fit, and stop playing financial adviser behind the comfort of your keyboard on another person's sweat"

Regards

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by amichiky: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
50m na waoooooo
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by dorggito1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Effect of money and fame on a young dude.well thank God for ur life and be very careful in ur driving.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by alpontif(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by yvonnejoe(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tnk u, atleast sm1 else is askin.
nekaa: "Crashed all of sudden" Meaning?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Godson201333(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: Like the yoruba proverb says, isee kin pa eniyan, ayo lon pa eniyan..
Poverty doesn't kill someone but over joyous does.
All this celebs with there reckless life style, later dem go say na one old woman wey siddon her own jeje for village dey do them

That na our AAfrican mentality ooo
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by vickyb59(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
lee.brendy:
These guys are careless with their lives. What is Wizkid doing outside @ the wee hours of the morning? Partying, drinking and smoking w**d I guess. Well thank God for his life. I guess he will learn this time. He's got a second chance which some people inevitable missed.
he went to Nokia Lumia and sound city party
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Adex097: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
groovie:

My bill is $500 per hour.
LOL.
WTF!!!
You too cheap man
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by kolamilan(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
very soon he will release a song title 'i thank God for my life' just like timi dakolo when he escape plane crash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Don Jazzy Replies Non-fan Who Said He Doesnt Like How Korede Bellos Career Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.