Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Congratulations!!! University of Ibadan At 60 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulations!!! University of Ibadan At 60 (730 Views)

60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta / Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!!! University of Ibadan At 60 by brauneyes: 7:10pm On May 07, 2008
Let me use this medium to congratulate my Alma Mater on the occasion of her 60th anniversary. The nations premier university has produced intellectuals that compete excellently in various fields of academic excellence throughout the world.
Bravo  to the University Of Ibadan and all Great Uites all over the world.

OUR VISION: To expand the frontiers of knowledge and transform the society through innovation.

OUR MISSION: To be a world class institution where conditions for learning are excellent, research and services are outstanding, and where staff and students are worthy in character and sound judgment.
Re: Congratulations!!! University of Ibadan At 60 by NubianQ(f): 12:50am On May 09, 2008
Congrats Greatest UI

i miss it so much now,
Re: Congratulations!!! University of Ibadan At 60 by agoma: 2:21pm On May 09, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS "IBADAN"!!! God bless University of Ibadan and all past and present Students of this great center of excellence!!

(1) (Reply)

School -- 1958 Vs. 2008 / Where Can I Get Jamb Result Check Scratch Card. 2008 / Study In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.