Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With N200,000 Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With N200,000 Cash (677 Views)

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Type Of Business Can Be Started With N200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With N200,000 Cash by mkoabiola: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls gud ppu of nairaland,which bizness can I start with 200K.
I jus love to start a legitmate, bzness cos of d unemployment situation in d country.
Ur advice will b appreciated in no small measure.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With N200,000 Cash by deeobserver209(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
There are a number of businesses you can start with N200,000. Business such as importation, exportation, trading and so many others. It's up to you to search yourself and discover what you like doing. A great deal of research is needed before venturing into any kind of business. Take your time and study the dynamics of the Nigerian business environment. The kind of infrastructural facilities available. For example if you are thinking of starting a cyber café or a barbing salon business then you need to consider the availability of power supply. These and more are factors that may influence the kind of business you may do.
So don't rush and start anything just yet. Take your time and do little research of the kind of business you think you can do.

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Address To Start Receiving Google Adsense Check / Shipping Agents On NL Please Answer This Question / How Can I Get A Macdonald's Franchise To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.