Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts (743 Views)

Data Analysts Needed / Research And Development (R&D) Vacancy / Links To Business Analysts, Data Analysts And Marketing Researchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts by kunletop: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
We require the services of research/data analysts with keen interest in football activities and news. The ideal candidates must have deep knowledge of how to source for football related news for foreign clubs and countries around the world particularly Europe.
The candidates must have good writing and communication skills, be computer literate and know how to use various search engines to source for news and information.
We encourage NYSC members currently serving in Lagos to apply.
Interested candidate should send his or her CV to maklink68@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts by drpialabi: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank you. I am keenly interested in this
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts by gbengalite(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2013
I just applied
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of Research And Data Analysts by bigyomite(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2013
I am interested in this position as i can not do without searching for football news every seconds-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

VEPSRECRUIT accepting CVs for Educational Jobs in Nigeria / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job For A Procurement Sourcing Manager ( / Graduate Trainee Jobs Vacancy In Nigeria At Sterling Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.