Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl (28254 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kanye West / Khloe Kardashian Gives Her Younger Sister Klylie The $49k Jeep French Gave Her / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by EmmyDe25(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
chymystique: I am so excited!!.. Congrats Kimberly
Dont tell me shes your role model?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by chymystique(f): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Dont tell me shes your role model?

She aint ma role model..... I jst admire her guts
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by scientology(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
2morrow now one maggart on nairaland will say kim is killuminati illuminati mumuminati
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Abbott(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
It is over 8/9 months now? Thats fast!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
They must air the placenta eating activity live on "keeping up with d Kardashians" o! Else I no go gree! Congrats to KimYe!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by luvablesam(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
gen2briz: Thank God say I follow this woman news from day one till today.....my special thanks to NL members that update me with her news and mods that push it to Front page.
And now that she Don born girl na bride price thiz sure pass......I must relate wit this woman shaa ni
n how has it improved ur economic situation?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
I hope the baby doesn't look like me o!!

Too many baby mamas already.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Osama10(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
My lions are barking on my arrival 10:50pm.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Jonranti(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
soochukwu: Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl ...

It is the first child for Kim and BF Kanye West.

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2WJeVbCK4
wife don come 4 beyonce pikin...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by PHAYOL81: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
soochukwu: Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to KK tell TMZ the baby and Kim are both in good health. Kim and the baby are still at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where Kim gave birth this morning.

We're told the delivery comes one month earlier than expected.

It is the first child for Kim and BF Kanye West.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2WJeVbCK4

Ashawo born ashawo. Avnt said notin wrong ooooo.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by badmeat(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
One month earlier huh?

Paternity test plz
seriously that b**ch can't be trusted,*20 papa,one mama tinz*sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by akinzyakin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls wahz dis rubbish about??...aw dis 1 gimme garri 4 ma beans dis nyt
*hisses*...*goes 2 next topic 2 ask 4 garri*
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by tallfish145(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
How is it my biznes
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by redsun(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
What is this kim known for,apart from being hooked up with Kanye?

Why does she make so much noise?Sometimes you wonder what people watch on tv and what makes them watch them?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by horlabiyi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kim K? Now,its time for the modern CliffordOrjism by eating the placenta. And I also hope this is going to change the price of garri . Mtcheeww
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by dexterinc2003: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
how come no one(77) noticed dis picture was photoshopped,d poster deserves a slap,women in labour dont put on make up and smile. angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by adamse(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why is everybody talking about kim "chopping" placenta? Did I miss something?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by anwulioputa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Congratulations Kimye!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by beordune(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kanye North finally arrives..
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by beordune(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
adamse: Why is everybody talking about kim "chopping" placenta? Did I miss something?
Yes o, she asked her doctor if she could eat the placenta, as she believed it will make look young and never get old..
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by annita19(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
joeace2020:

Women n love....She's been in d romance section more than cud be counted.

It looks like I have a stalker here wink

caribchic:

Lol i just viewed it too...and i agree with him

django1:

@anita, I've got to say, you're pretty.

Thank you smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by everyday: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Did she end up eating her placenta?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2013
beordune:
Yes o, she asked her doctor if she could eat the placenta, as she believed it will make look young and never get old..
And this is some people's role model.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2013
One month earlier delivery? It's obvious she had induced labour. Mayb she got tired of d pregnancy. KK d drama queen...lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2013
ACM10:

Why always display your idiocy? Don't you know that they may be given a wrong date or she have had a pre-term labour.

Sharrrap ode
Bytches like Kim cant be trusted.
cool
Business-wise chic, but still......

bad meat: seriously that b**ch can't be trusted,*20 papa,one mama tinz*sad

O se, my dear
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by ebbyamadi: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Oh my sweet kim congrats! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by lulukay(f): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Omg!! My God daughter has been born..congrtulations kimberly okorocha and kanye ndubuisi grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by FILEBE(m): 3:07am On Jun 16, 2013
django1:

@anita, I've got to say, you're pretty.

guy! Guy! Must u check profile of every username that has "f" in bracket ? Nawa for u o.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by lyly911(f): 4:17am On Jun 16, 2013
congrats kimmy...i am so happy for u

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Goldie20: 4:18am On Jun 16, 2013
Congratulations Kimye..

P.S.. I hope you get this body back.. wink

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by delors(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2013
Problem don start. Kanye wanted a boy like his peers - 50Cent, P.DDy, the Game etc... sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by grandstar(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2013
I want to deliver my own child right away. Wait a minute, just remembered am still a man. *Hisses and picks up his agbo jedi jedi*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) / 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam / Rita Edochie Atikulates, Supports Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.